Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Dragon Shaming Adopts [FULL!]
1 2 ... 95 96 97 98 99 ... 115 116
@LaughingZuru

Okay! Send me the egg when you can! And I can flip the image, yes. c:
@LaughingZuru

Okay! Send me the egg when you can! And I can flip the image, yes. c:
vP4Hfzc.png
@tangelojack [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18604827] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/186049/18604827_350.png[/img] [/url] -EXPRESSION NUMBER 1 -GENES/APPAREL/SKINS All of his genes, the embers, the waistcoat, the glasses, and the emblem please -SIGN MESSAGE (keep it reasonably short pls) I burnt the food
@tangelojack

18604827_350.png

-EXPRESSION NUMBER 1

-GENES/APPAREL/SKINS All of his genes, the embers, the waistcoat, the glasses, and the emblem please

-SIGN MESSAGE (keep it reasonably short pls) I burnt the food
JvUa9ma.png
lCK29fT.png
pTgxHuT.png
ekwgPuo.png nmmNy1H.png
@TangeloJack
Could you put me on the pinglist for new breeds?
@TangeloJack
Could you put me on the pinglist for new breeds?
i46hpPh.gif
@TangeloJack - I'd like to be on the pinglist for new breeds, please. <3
@TangeloJack - I'd like to be on the pinglist for new breeds, please. <3
@TangeloJack I'm not saying I actually have any to give you per say, but if I could you one of these - [img]http://i.imgur.com/Hbq7xuz.png[/img] when you say a new base, do you mean like a new breed? Say a mirror?
@TangeloJack

I'm not saying I actually have any to give you per say, but if I could you one of these -

Hbq7xuz.png

when you say a new base, do you mean like a new breed? Say a mirror?
SYJDX48.png
@BloodyAngel12

Yes, although I've actually managed to get myself the last item on that list! The thing with new bases is that they take a long time to plan out, sketch, and draw. Every gene and apparel piece has to be hand drawn onto a new base before I can start using it repeatedly.

Plus, I make new bases according to demand, and for the less popular species, that means waiting a long time.

So if you didn't want to wait until Mirrors were available, you could get me one of those items and they would instantly be bumped to the top of my to-do list, with you being the first one to get a slot with the new breed.
@BloodyAngel12

Yes, although I've actually managed to get myself the last item on that list! The thing with new bases is that they take a long time to plan out, sketch, and draw. Every gene and apparel piece has to be hand drawn onto a new base before I can start using it repeatedly.

Plus, I make new bases according to demand, and for the less popular species, that means waiting a long time.

So if you didn't want to wait until Mirrors were available, you could get me one of those items and they would instantly be bumped to the top of my to-do list, with you being the first one to get a slot with the new breed.
vP4Hfzc.png
@TangeloJack

Ah, I see. Ok then! Thanks for the info! ^_^
@TangeloJack

Ah, I see. Ok then! Thanks for the info! ^_^
SYJDX48.png
@TangeloJack
I need to be on this ping list. XD
I have an idea for one and I want to do it so bad... You are going to make me broke by the way because my favorite breed is imperial... and I'll have to pay for one of those. >_>
@TangeloJack
I need to be on this ping list. XD
I have an idea for one and I want to do it so bad... You are going to make me broke by the way because my favorite breed is imperial... and I'll have to pay for one of those. >_>
@TangeloJack

Hello! Could I please be added to the open slots pinglist? c:
@TangeloJack

Hello! Could I please be added to the open slots pinglist? c:
@TangeloJack
I may or may not have just gone through all 98 pages looking at all of the adoptables... Can you please put me on the ping list for new breeds? ^.^
@TangeloJack
I may or may not have just gone through all 98 pages looking at all of the adoptables... Can you please put me on the ping list for new breeds? ^.^
tumblr_otwl7n9w6Z1vrqprjo1_400.pngtumblr_otwl7n9w6Z1vrqprjo2_400.png
1 2 ... 95 96 97 98 99 ... 115 116