Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello.
Hello there. My name is Soja, yeah that is my real name. On pushing of my rl daughter who is on here aswell i made a account to play on this site aswell. My daughter helps me aswell to learn how things goes. I hope im getting alot of fun on here
Hello there. My name is Soja, yeah that is my real name. On pushing of my rl daughter who is on here aswell i made a account to play on this site aswell. My daughter helps me aswell to learn how things goes. I hope im getting alot of fun on here
Welcome to the community! Your daughter did the right thing! This game can become really addicting.. Haha.
Welcome to the community! Your daughter did the right thing! This game can become really addicting.. Haha.
tumblr_oppi2bwdig1wnxxc9o1_100.png tumblr_oppk830pW51wnxxc9o1_100.png
@SonjaMidNight

Hey there, welcome to Flight Rising :') There are many people who give free dragons and other things to newbies, so I recommend you to check the Raffle forums~ (I also have a few dragon on the last page of my lair if you want any)
@SonjaMidNight

Hey there, welcome to Flight Rising :') There are many people who give free dragons and other things to newbies, so I recommend you to check the Raffle forums~ (I also have a few dragon on the last page of my lair if you want any)
GJ4HbdE.gif
@glaciarie thanks :>). My daughter pushed me to play with it so im never to old to play those games *smirks*
@glaciarie thanks :>). My daughter pushed me to play with it so im never to old to play those games *smirks*
@SonjaMidNight

pff haha, nobody is never too old for videogames :')
@SonjaMidNight

pff haha, nobody is never too old for videogames :')
GJ4HbdE.gif