Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Who Bought Suggestion
1 2 3 4
@Warmasterone

The problem with offsite blogs is that you can post anonymously AND FR could have a hard time tracking down to prove anything. Which means it is very easy to not get caught. And by the time that happens, your reputation on site could already be ruined. While my reputation being ruined wouldn't mean anything to me, there are others who it means a lot to. They might have hatcheries or skin shops etc.. And if their reputation is ruined through something like this then their business on site could suffer.

Truthfully, while I understand the desire to check up on dragons you have sold, I do it myself sometimes, there is no NEED to know who bought your dragon. There is no NEED to know who exalted said dragon.

I do agree that a link to the DRAGON in the message or give the dragons ID in the message could be useful. But not the buyer's identification. As I have said, there is already a way to do this if the dragon isn't exalted within a certain time frame, and if the dragon is exalted in the time frame, then the seller doesn't need to know who did it. It will just stir up more unnecessary drama. Especially if that person also exalted other hatchlings from the same user (ie they are buying up fodder for dom and so just went through and bought up all hatchlings under a certain price and so got more than one from each person)
@Warmasterone

The problem with offsite blogs is that you can post anonymously AND FR could have a hard time tracking down to prove anything. Which means it is very easy to not get caught. And by the time that happens, your reputation on site could already be ruined. While my reputation being ruined wouldn't mean anything to me, there are others who it means a lot to. They might have hatcheries or skin shops etc.. And if their reputation is ruined through something like this then their business on site could suffer.

Truthfully, while I understand the desire to check up on dragons you have sold, I do it myself sometimes, there is no NEED to know who bought your dragon. There is no NEED to know who exalted said dragon.

I do agree that a link to the DRAGON in the message or give the dragons ID in the message could be useful. But not the buyer's identification. As I have said, there is already a way to do this if the dragon isn't exalted within a certain time frame, and if the dragon is exalted in the time frame, then the seller doesn't need to know who did it. It will just stir up more unnecessary drama. Especially if that person also exalted other hatchlings from the same user (ie they are buying up fodder for dom and so just went through and bought up all hatchlings under a certain price and so got more than one from each person)

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
[quote name="Jemadar" date=2016-01-13 08:05:08] @Warmasterone The problem with offsite blogs is that you can post anonymously AND FR could have a hard time tracking down to prove anything. Which means it is very easy to not get caught. And by the time that happens, your reputation on site could already be ruined. While my reputation being ruined wouldn't mean anything to me, there are others who it means a lot to. They might have hatcheries or skin shops etc.. And if their reputation is ruined through something like this then their business on site could suffer. Truthfully, while I understand the desire to check up on dragons you have sold, I do it myself sometimes, there is no NEED to know who bought your dragon. There is no NEED to know who exalted said dragon. I do agree that a link to the DRAGON in the message or give the dragons ID in the message could be useful. But not the buyer's identification. As I have said, there is already a way to do this if the dragon isn't exalted within a certain time frame, and if the dragon is exalted in the time frame, then the seller doesn't need to know who did it. It will just stir up more unnecessary drama. Especially if that person also exalted other hatchlings from the same user (ie they are buying up fodder for dom and so just went through and bought up all hatchlings under a certain price and so got more than one from each person) [/quote] I was actually expecting this , well this is even worse :)) If a person spreads lots of junk about someone else anonymously you could tell right away about how much their words are worth , if they can't have the courage to stand up for their beliefs then there is clearly something wrong in their words And since this harassment is just related to the game ...lol like you said x killed my dragon , x stole my derg off ah , x exalted yadayada Well all those given reasons are just purely game related , part of the game whenever they like it or not (exalting , AH transactions whatever) are valid reasons to not even give those monekeys any attention , but while scamming , lying or such is not and yea your reputation may suffer being justified that you trully are a miserable person but that's another story So if i would have a hatchery for example and i would be a "victim" to said situation i won't be even mad... why ? well people will buy if they like something and it's also at a good price and also if the haters would just go on and buy my hatchlings for vengence i would be more than happy to give them as many they like , would may even trow a little discount for them if they are regular customers And if they would name them against the FR rules i will just notify the staff while i would be here swimming in my treasure and gems while they get some spanking =) "Thank you haters , please come again" same thing with the a skin shop as we will be having Crossroads 2.0 which will allow item trading aswell so no trust issues over who send what frist over the ingame mail And for pretentious people that want a "safe" home for their dragons they should use the forum and crossroads for that as the AH can't guarantee you a exalt free while coming to an agreement with another player on sales forums may I also agree that isn't necesary to know who exalted what dragon but the OP's suggestion isn't "please tell me who exalted my derg" Also a sniper can buy the derg and resell or give it to a trainer so the buyer may not be the one that directly exalted it , i only saved one derg from being a exalt fodder and also at a damn low price and i have no problem to know which is the previous owner or that the owner know that i bought it , not to mention that the derg was already named so i can certainly tell that that person knew what it can happen to the dergs sold over the AH , wish more people where like this guy/girl xD But seriously FR needs to do something to open the eyes of those people and to make it clear for everyone about the true nature of this game and help both parties (ppl who like to participate in dom and who don't) without any drama I could see it affect someone emotionally only if it's not game related like reallife related harassment but not like OMG player x killed me in counterstrike OMG i'm calling the police or whatever pvp game you may like xD
Jemadar wrote on 2016-01-13:
@Warmasterone

I was actually expecting this , well this is even worse :))
If a person spreads lots of junk about someone else anonymously you could tell right away about how much their words are worth , if they can't have the courage to stand up for their beliefs then there is clearly something wrong in their words
And since this harassment is just related to the game ...lol like you said
x killed my dragon , x stole my derg off ah , x exalted yadayada
Well all those given reasons are just purely game related , part of the game whenever they like it or not (exalting , AH transactions whatever) are valid reasons to not even give those monekeys any attention , but while scamming , lying or such is not and yea your reputation may suffer being justified that you trully are a miserable person but that's another story
So if i would have a hatchery for example and i would be a "victim" to said situation i won't be even mad... why ? well people will buy if they like something and it's also at a good price and also if the haters would just go on and buy my hatchlings for vengence i would be more than happy to give them as many they like , would may even trow a little discount for them if they are regular customers
And if they would name them against the FR rules i will just notify the staff while i would be here swimming in my treasure and gems while they get some spanking =)
"Thank you haters , please come again" same thing with the a skin shop as we will be having Crossroads 2.0 which will allow item trading aswell so no trust issues over who send what frist over the ingame mail
And for pretentious people that want a "safe" home for their dragons they should use the forum and crossroads for that as the AH can't guarantee you a exalt free while coming to an agreement with another player on sales forums may
I also agree that isn't necesary to know who exalted what dragon but the OP's suggestion isn't "please tell me who exalted my derg" Also a sniper can buy the derg and resell or give it to a trainer so the buyer may not be the one that directly exalted it , i only saved one derg from being a exalt fodder and also at a damn low price and i have no problem to know which is the previous owner or that the owner know that i bought it , not to mention that the derg was already named so i can certainly tell that that person knew what it can happen to the dergs sold over the AH , wish more people where like this guy/girl xD
But seriously FR needs to do something to open the eyes of those people and to make it clear for everyone about the true nature of this game and help both parties (ppl who like to participate in dom and who don't) without any drama

I could see it affect someone emotionally only if it's not game related like reallife related harassment but not like OMG player x killed me in counterstrike OMG i'm calling the police or whatever pvp game you may like xD
tumblr_nxdfodsac01ukywbko1_100.pngnLzgYli.gif
No support because of what a lot of other people are saying. If you really cared that much about the dragon, take five seconds to copy/paste the ID number somewhere so you can track it, so it's honestly easy to know where your dragon went, simple as that.
Or, if it's a matter of not wanting the dragon to be exalted, don't sell it on the AH for low prices. I think that's been said before. It's fairly simple to make a thread for that sort of thing.
This would actually be pretty useless.
No support because of what a lot of other people are saying. If you really cared that much about the dragon, take five seconds to copy/paste the ID number somewhere so you can track it, so it's honestly easy to know where your dragon went, simple as that.
Or, if it's a matter of not wanting the dragon to be exalted, don't sell it on the AH for low prices. I think that's been said before. It's fairly simple to make a thread for that sort of thing.
This would actually be pretty useless.
________________________tumblr_okxfpfbnqF1tv56zio2_100.png
sol
he/him
fr+3
tumblr_okxfpfbnqF1tv56zio4_100.png
Wow, so many replies... O.o Thanks for all the suggestions and stuff though.
Wow, so many replies... O.o Thanks for all the suggestions and stuff though.
untitl13_by_isellahowler-da9jjd3.jpg
No support. 99% of the dragons I buy (and I buy a LOT) are simply to hold until they become adult and then resell as adult fodder. The original seller would have no way of knowing I wasn't the one who exalted their 'precious swamp/magenta/teal baby'. I don't need the salt.
No support. 99% of the dragons I buy (and I buy a LOT) are simply to hold until they become adult and then resell as adult fodder. The original seller would have no way of knowing I wasn't the one who exalted their 'precious swamp/magenta/teal baby'. I don't need the salt.
tumblr_inline_nebbd6PAZE1qmu9vp.png
1 2 3 4