Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | FREE Dragons!
1 2 3 4
All dragons that are UNNAMED on the first page of my lair are available for free! If it has a name or is after page one, it is not available. But otherwise take as many as you want!

Two rules:
1. Please don't exalt for at least 1 week (7 days), though I would love if they went to a more permanent home. because if I wanted them exalted I would have done it myself.
2. If you do exalt any time after the week, PLEASE name it! Even just a randomized/site generated name!

If you break either of these rules, you will be unable to receive any further dragons from me! And yes, I will be keeping track!
All dragons that are UNNAMED on the first page of my lair are available for free! If it has a name or is after page one, it is not available. But otherwise take as many as you want!

Two rules:
1. Please don't exalt for at least 1 week (7 days), though I would love if they went to a more permanent home. because if I wanted them exalted I would have done it myself.
2. If you do exalt any time after the week, PLEASE name it! Even just a randomized/site generated name!

If you break either of these rules, you will be unable to receive any further dragons from me! And yes, I will be keeping track!
@Bori I did say the first two pages of my lair is all that is open, so the one you requested isn't available, since it's on page 4.
@Bori I did say the first two pages of my lair is all that is open, so the one you requested isn't available, since it's on page 4.
@deadcat OH, I'm so sorry. My friend just told me about it but didn't link the forum. So so sorry.
@deadcat OH, I'm so sorry. My friend just told me about it but didn't link the forum. So so sorry.
Do you know what makes you S.P.E.C.I.A.L.?
@Bori No worries! If you'd like me to breed the parents again, I'll be more than happy to once they're ready! Still free!

Also, I added two more dragons to the first page that I forgot to put there before.
@Bori No worries! If you'd like me to breed the parents again, I'll be more than happy to once they're ready! Still free!

Also, I added two more dragons to the first page that I forgot to put there before.
@deadcat Thanks, I'll have a look. And now that I have the forum, I'll read it x]
@deadcat Thanks, I'll have a look. And now that I have the forum, I'll read it x]
Do you know what makes you S.P.E.C.I.A.L.?
@Deadcat can I have one of the shiny golden female imps please
@Deadcat can I have one of the shiny golden female imps please
tumblr_p9pv9yjwhn1w8xkufo10_250.png
@shadowrwarrior They are not on the first two pages of my lair, and therefore are not available. If you would like me to breed the parents when they are available, I'll be glad to do that.
@shadowrwarrior They are not on the first two pages of my lair, and therefore are not available. If you would like me to breed the parents when they are available, I'll be glad to do that.
@DeadCat

Hello! I was wondering if the very first male dragon that you have on your first page was available. If so, could I adopt him please? Thank you.
@DeadCat

Hello! I was wondering if the very first male dragon that you have on your first page was available. If so, could I adopt him please? Thank you.
@Chaosdragoness He's been sent your way! Take good care of him!
@Chaosdragoness He's been sent your way! Take good care of him!
@DeadCat

I will and thank you!
@DeadCat

I will and thank you!
1 2 3 4