Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [WIND DOM] Buy + Raffle! [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 ... 216 217
@addison a Lv.7 Imp and gembond(Lv.7) SD , 14kt and 15250t .. right?
@addison a Lv.7 Imp and gembond(Lv.7) SD , 14kt and 15250t .. right?
tumblr_o35jfpi9oM1ugf70go1_r1_250.png
@addison

i have 4 fast lane gembond's headed your way. :)
@addison

i have 4 fast lane gembond's headed your way. :)
💛💚💙💜❤️♥♡kytten♡♥❤️💜💙💚💛
@Zillua your dragon still has a familiar attached!
@Zillua your dragon still has a familiar attached!
IrmwTXC.png
TO5f5vS.png
eswSnrS.png
qjxrAwx.png
JvUa9ma.png
c0AqrsL.png
farain-by-verscilith-smol.png
aHHHHaaaaHHHhhhHHHHHHhhh.png nethershroud-by-possumrot-smallest.png fasicination-by-cheitora.png
@flyawaybooks it's been removed! Sorry for the trouble and good night :)
@flyawaybooks it's been removed! Sorry for the trouble and good night :)
EvisIOX.pngOjfdNUh.pngimage.pngimage.pngXC3Q9NS.pngs12_book.pngvg0ByJy.pngimage.pngimage.pngNdjfAxF.pngimage.pngcustom_deer_trinket_deer.png
@addison take your time :) would it be alright if i just kept queueing you up with dragons as i get them?
@addison take your time :) would it be alright if i just kept queueing you up with dragons as i get them?
💛💚💙💜❤️♥♡kytten♡♥❤️💜💙💚💛
@addison
I've got the same question as sykotikkytten. Though I don't that many to add to the queue, about four, and I'm still training them
@addison
I've got the same question as sykotikkytten. Though I don't that many to add to the queue, about four, and I'm still training them
EvisIOX.pngOjfdNUh.pngimage.pngimage.pngXC3Q9NS.pngs12_book.pngvg0ByJy.pngimage.pngimage.pngNdjfAxF.pngimage.pngcustom_deer_trinket_deer.png
@addison
o7 sending some Fae to you, then, and will break them off should someone else come online.
@addison
o7 sending some Fae to you, then, and will break them off should someone else come online.
💛💚💙💜❤️♥♡kytten♡♥❤️💜💙💚💛
@addison
Ah, I'm leveling mine to 7! I'll send them when they're ready. Good luck with coli :D
@addison
Ah, I'm leveling mine to 7! I'll send them when they're ready. Good luck with coli :D
@addison I know you have a long queue but I hope it's ok to send to you since nobody is online at the moment it seems
@addison I know you have a long queue but I hope it's ok to send to you since nobody is online at the moment it seems
lu9RkoA.pngvp29kv9.pngsbV0kMt.png0MVN8nX.pngUVgpFt4.png2VDwPsy.png
@addison splitting mine off and sending to @tonake since they're online now
Got 11 Fast Lane drgns coming your way, tonake, 4 gembond the rest Fae.
@addison splitting mine off and sending to @tonake since they're online now
Got 11 Fast Lane drgns coming your way, tonake, 4 gembond the rest Fae.
💛💚💙💜❤️♥♡kytten♡♥❤️💜💙💚💛
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 ... 216 217