Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | 2013/2014 Sprites and Festival Items
1 2 3
@GloriousGoat

Are you only taking gems, and would you prefer pure currency?

@deztora

Thanks!
@GloriousGoat

Are you only taking gems, and would you prefer pure currency?

@deztora

Thanks!
@MirrorOfTheLost

I'm not really interested in other FR items since I don't really play FR anymore, so pure currency, sorry!
@MirrorOfTheLost

I'm not really interested in other FR items since I don't really play FR anymore, so pure currency, sorry!
banner.png
@Dessy

I might be interested, ping self to keep a note while thinking.

@GloriousGoat

I will offer 68GP pure for both Windbound Plumage and the Wind Sprite.

Wind sprite goes for around 30GP and plumage is 45GP, assuming ratio is 100g:1GP

Do you also accept item like custom crystals? I am looking at Fugitive Shackles and may have in items what it is worth, otherwise I might liquidate or offer mix of FR gems + BP/items
@Dessy

I might be interested, ping self to keep a note while thinking.

@GloriousGoat

I will offer 68GP pure for both Windbound Plumage and the Wind Sprite.

Wind sprite goes for around 30GP and plumage is 45GP, assuming ratio is 100g:1GP

Do you also accept item like custom crystals? I am looking at Fugitive Shackles and may have in items what it is worth, otherwise I might liquidate or offer mix of FR gems + BP/items
Kunikuzushi
@GloriousGoat

Would you take BP when speaking of aywas currency? And do you take Aywas pets too?
@GloriousGoat

Would you take BP when speaking of aywas currency? And do you take Aywas pets too?
@GloriousGoat
@samskelsey

Its a bit of a long shot, but would you take 3000 gems for one of the lightning sprites?
@GloriousGoat
@samskelsey

Its a bit of a long shot, but would you take 3000 gems for one of the lightning sprites?
sig_his-footedness_zps5693a37b.gif
@GloriousGoat

Would you take 3500gems for windbound plumage maybe ?
@GloriousGoat

Would you take 3500gems for windbound plumage maybe ?
19418899.png?mtime=WVfqBgAAVtQ.png
@GloriousGoat

Would you take an entire Aywas account for some of the items? xD
@GloriousGoat

Would you take an entire Aywas account for some of the items? xD
@GloriousGoat
3000 gems for the tricktrouper?
@GloriousGoat
3000 gems for the tricktrouper?
1721-nobody-gif.gif
@GloriousGoat

Could you reserve the Plague Sprite for me until I can get enough to make it fair? I don't want to offer a ridiculously low amount. At present I have almost 1mil.
@GloriousGoat

Could you reserve the Plague Sprite for me until I can get enough to make it fair? I don't want to offer a ridiculously low amount. At present I have almost 1mil.
*~ MasterJinx's Butterfly House Hatchery ~*

butterfly-012.gif
Click the Butterfly to see more!
@Dessy I'd prefer if you offer per item instead of grouping, please, unless you're offering an expensive Aywas item. It helps me keep track of what offer I've gotten per item, thanks!

@Kushiel I would be willing to take bp, at a 1GP : 700kbp rate

@dracoon I already have a permanent account (had it for over 6 years) so I'm set, thanks xD

@samskelsey @Wobbitt @starshining I will note your offers down for now, thanks.

@Mastershedrick I'm mostly just keeping it open for offers right now, and I'm afraid I'd rather not take treasure as it's harder for me to turn into Aywas currency.
@Dessy I'd prefer if you offer per item instead of grouping, please, unless you're offering an expensive Aywas item. It helps me keep track of what offer I've gotten per item, thanks!

@Kushiel I would be willing to take bp, at a 1GP : 700kbp rate

@dracoon I already have a permanent account (had it for over 6 years) so I'm set, thanks xD

@samskelsey @Wobbitt @starshining I will note your offers down for now, thanks.

@Mastershedrick I'm mostly just keeping it open for offers right now, and I'm afraid I'd rather not take treasure as it's harder for me to turn into Aywas currency.
banner.png
1 2 3