Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Academy of Dragons (OOC/Closed)
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
@CorgiWithATie

Hey corgi could you help get me caught up with what's going on so far in the rp, holiday's and getting sick made me fall behind. I feel bad that I did but I'm better now and can do posts again I promise. I love this rp to much to just abandon y'all.
@CorgiWithATie

Hey corgi could you help get me caught up with what's going on so far in the rp, holiday's and getting sick made me fall behind. I feel bad that I did but I'm better now and can do posts again I promise. I love this rp to much to just abandon y'all.
@Falcormir

It's fine! We've all been a bit busy XD

Currently, everyone's in the school, eating a big dinner feast. A mysterious hatchling is talking to Bolt, Tanulth and Shaden are outside, and and everyone else is talking c:
@Falcormir

It's fine! We've all been a bit busy XD

Currently, everyone's in the school, eating a big dinner feast. A mysterious hatchling is talking to Bolt, Tanulth and Shaden are outside, and and everyone else is talking c:
fr_art_shop_banner_by_royal_chimera-dbji0uy.jpg
@CorgiWithATie

Thanks Corgi I'll try and get a post up soon Seth has been a butt for muse so yeah :) but thanks for understanding.
@CorgiWithATie

Thanks Corgi I'll try and get a post up soon Seth has been a butt for muse so yeah :) but thanks for understanding.
@Falcormir

No prob! No one's rushing you, take your time :D
@Falcormir

No prob! No one's rushing you, take your time :D
fr_art_shop_banner_by_royal_chimera-dbji0uy.jpg
@CorgiWithATie

...Are we still doing this? After a small bout of writer's block, I have a rough idea of what I want to post next (spoiler: Komasan's going to have an ice cream headache). However, if everyone's moved on...
@CorgiWithATie

...Are we still doing this? After a small bout of writer's block, I have a rough idea of what I want to post next (spoiler: Komasan's going to have an ice cream headache). However, if everyone's moved on...
P5-StylizedTokyoSkylineDay.png METAVERSE
he/him
FR+3
Fandragon Hoarder
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27