Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [WIND DOM] Buy + Raffle! [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 216 217
@Murine thank you! He's off to Noodledad now! :D

@TheBlueGuardian thanks for understanding! We'll let you know as soon as it's fixed. Bon appetit!
@Murine thank you! He's off to Noodledad now! :D

@TheBlueGuardian thanks for understanding! We'll let you know as soon as it's fixed. Bon appetit!
HUPya8X.pngfj9buO7.pnghIj7jwJ.png
9hSEhEA.pngGICME1y.png7fAUMwP.png
1D2yhnu.pngK507Hal.pngudcB2pK.png
@handdrawnviolist Thank you for supporting wind!
@handdrawnviolist Thank you for supporting wind!
2H1j3pX.pngW5tLJ1o.pngVTxnlVe.pngmVKzwck.png3n4H9un.pngqONfIae.pngroad-not-taken-button-90px.png
@tonake No worries, thanks for the heads up
@tonake No worries, thanks for the heads up
@HollyBerry

You're welcome! I'll have more on the way soon! I'm home from work and have all the time in the world to ColiColiColi!!
@HollyBerry

You're welcome! I'll have more on the way soon! I'm home from work and have all the time in the world to ColiColiColi!!
image0.png
@Cuppycakez thank you for being patient! Unfortunately I can't accept some of the CR's you sent, could you make sure those dragons don't have any apparel or anything like that? c:
@Cuppycakez thank you for being patient! Unfortunately I can't accept some of the CR's you sent, could you make sure those dragons don't have any apparel or anything like that? c:
@HollyBerry
Sending dragons! c:
@HollyBerry
Sending dragons! c:
leWQTdB.png5hF3FGk.png
@HollyBerry
I have 4 lvl 7s with glimmer to send you! I believe each is 11,750 t?

Edit: it looks like you're offering an extra 1k for lvl 7s... I'll send the CRs. Please let me know if I've made a mistake.
@HollyBerry
I have 4 lvl 7s with glimmer to send you! I believe each is 11,750 t?

Edit: it looks like you're offering an extra 1k for lvl 7s... I'll send the CRs. Please let me know if I've made a mistake.
arcane_small.pnglight_small.pngarcane_small.png
@HollyBerry

3 more lvl 8s headed your way!
@HollyBerry

3 more lvl 8s headed your way!
image0.png
Back online and good to go! My personal spreadsheet is sorted and should make things faster for me~

Paying an extra 1000t bonus for dragons sent for 1t (the triple ticket dragons) - Just send for 1001t instead!
Back online and good to go! My personal spreadsheet is sorted and should make things faster for me~

Paying an extra 1000t bonus for dragons sent for 1t (the triple ticket dragons) - Just send for 1001t instead!
Wind's High Level
Howling
Commanders
Dragon Lending Program
@tonake two level sevens headed your way!
@tonake two level sevens headed your way!
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 216 217