Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | are these nice dragons?
[img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/30c6eac002cec9cfe219fead48eb00a1/tumblr_o0mnwjj9UU1r27tm6o1_540.jpg[/img]
tumblr_o0mnwjj9UU1r27tm6o1_540.jpg
arceus.gifmilotic.gifuxie.gifmewtwo.gifsharpedo.giftoxicroak.gifferrothorn.gif
@Pappardelle

I have a deep dislike of spines, but given the way the blue of the spines matches the wings of the dragons, I think it looks really neat! The first one looks especially nice.
@Pappardelle

I have a deep dislike of spines, but given the way the blue of the spines matches the wings of the dragons, I think it looks really neat! The first one looks especially nice.
HJ96ihU.pngGSD8hcq.pngMm9DGm5.png
@Pappardelle

Honestly, it's all up to personal taste (for example, I personally am not a fan of cry/face, generally speaking). The second one is kinda meh, but the first one would make such a perfect Charizard! I mean, just look at that bright orange body and blue wings!
@Pappardelle

Honestly, it's all up to personal taste (for example, I personally am not a fan of cry/face, generally speaking). The second one is kinda meh, but the first one would make such a perfect Charizard! I mean, just look at that bright orange body and blue wings!
Vigorous Goblet I collect Vigorous Goblets
Vampire Hunting: Scatterquest

_____
Iron Treasure Chest Festival Shop
Mass Hatch Egg Trading
G1s for Sale
[quote name="Quamosthy" date=2016-01-09 01:18:37] @Pappardelle Honestly, it's all up to personal taste (for example, I personally am not a fan of cry/face, generally speaking). The second one is kinda meh, but the first one would make such a perfect Charizard! I mean, just look at that bright orange body and blue wings! [/quote] i didnt even think of charizard!
Quamosthy wrote on 2016-01-09:
@Pappardelle

i didnt even think of charizard!
arceus.gifmilotic.gifuxie.gifmewtwo.gifsharpedo.giftoxicroak.gifferrothorn.gif