Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [H] Aywas and FF [W] Flight Rising
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13
Bump~
Bump~
Bump!
Bump!
Bump~
Bump~
@Gisei

How much (in treasure) is the Tiny Silver Potion and Custom Item Package?
@Gisei

How much (in treasure) is the Tiny Silver Potion and Custom Item Package?
@Iridien If I did my math right I'm looking for around 230k for the Tiny Silver Potion and 70k for the Custom Item Package.
@Iridien If I did my math right I'm looking for around 230k for the Tiny Silver Potion and 70k for the Custom Item Package.
@Gisei
What's your FR to GP rate? The normal rate I sell at is 5k FR treasure per GP. (I see your gems to GP rate but not treasure to GP)
TSPs are at about 27GP (and I'd prefer to buy at a bit less)
@Gisei
What's your FR to GP rate? The normal rate I sell at is 5k FR treasure per GP. (I see your gems to GP rate but not treasure to GP)
TSPs are at about 27GP (and I'd prefer to buy at a bit less)
@Iridien I just checked that and the only one being sold in the user shops is at 40 gp so I used the GP shops price, I don't venture into the forums on Aywas but you can offer a lower price for it if you feel it's more appropriate. I don't know how to do GP to Treasure without going GP to BP then Treasure.
@Iridien I just checked that and the only one being sold in the user shops is at 40 gp so I used the GP shops price, I don't venture into the forums on Aywas but you can offer a lower price for it if you feel it's more appropriate. I don't know how to do GP to Treasure without going GP to BP then Treasure.
@Gisei
Ah. XD No one's gunna buy the one in the user shop I bet haha. And if they are they probably misclicked or forgot about the GP shop or normal silver potions.
GP shop price is 27GP. GP to FR is 1GP per 5k FR based on the prices in the forums.
So I'd like to offer 130k treasure for the TSP~ (1GP less than shop price)
If not I could probably just buy GP with the FR treasure, so it's no hassle if you wanted to wait to see if someone felt like paying more!
Thanks~ :D
@Gisei
Ah. XD No one's gunna buy the one in the user shop I bet haha. And if they are they probably misclicked or forgot about the GP shop or normal silver potions.
GP shop price is 27GP. GP to FR is 1GP per 5k FR based on the prices in the forums.
So I'd like to offer 130k treasure for the TSP~ (1GP less than shop price)
If not I could probably just buy GP with the FR treasure, so it's no hassle if you wanted to wait to see if someone felt like paying more!
Thanks~ :D
@Iridien I'll take that deal at this point! Mostly because I just want it gone. xD
@Iridien I'll take that deal at this point! Mostly because I just want it gone. xD
@Gisei
Lovely! I'm 448 on Aywas, please send the tiny silver potion over asap and will send you the 130k treasure~
@Gisei
Lovely! I'm 448 on Aywas, please send the tiny silver potion over asap and will send you the 130k treasure~
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13