Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Souls of the Fallen Mafia (DAY 9)
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
(@CrystalClaw
Why you pinging Detroness?)
"I vote Leviathan as well." I say.
@DraconicDolphin
(@CrystalClaw
Why you pinging Detroness?)
"I vote Leviathan as well." I say.
@DraconicDolphin
Agrina/ Lena, she/ her pronouns, FR +0
ghostly_aura_by_dogi_crimson-da52936.gif tririddlebadge21_by_dragoonwys-dazbx1q.png
( OOOOOPPPS )

@Draconicdolphin XD
( OOOOOPPPS )

@Draconicdolphin XD
hyqBD0s.pngwind_corgi_full_size2__by_keartricity-d9dpogi.png 6_zpsvpvk683n.png
@DraconicDolphin
IA blinked, rushing over to Aurora and staring at her for a few moments before saying: "Aww! She's sooo cute! Can we keep her?!"
(Forgot to ping)
@DraconicDolphin
IA blinked, rushing over to Aurora and staring at her for a few moments before saying: "Aww! She's sooo cute! Can we keep her?!"
(Forgot to ping)
Hey guys. Draconic here. I'm stopping this train wreck of a mafia game.

I was a horrible manager, and I kept missing deadlines. Several people revealed their roles to one another, some innocent knew the entire Mafia! This has gotten out of hand and I can't run it anymore. I'm sorry. I was not expected for this to spiral out of control.

~DraconicDolphin

@Elementis @Nightshade72 @FluffyChowder @Agrina @Lunacrescent @QuartzMedallion @ClockworkEclipse @WolfSong @DragonairVera @Caliver @Ophician @Lukra @DreamAlex @CrystalClaw @Siennia @FloatinginSpace
Hey guys. Draconic here. I'm stopping this train wreck of a mafia game.

I was a horrible manager, and I kept missing deadlines. Several people revealed their roles to one another, some innocent knew the entire Mafia! This has gotten out of hand and I can't run it anymore. I'm sorry. I was not expected for this to spiral out of control.

~DraconicDolphin

@Elementis @Nightshade72 @FluffyChowder @Agrina @Lunacrescent @QuartzMedallion @ClockworkEclipse @WolfSong @DragonairVera @Caliver @Ophician @Lukra @DreamAlex @CrystalClaw @Siennia @FloatinginSpace
tumblr_nita47Z2wX1speyy9o1_r2_500.png
@DraconicDolphin
*pets and strokes*
Shhh you did amazing! ^-^
Plus I enjoyed my first Mafia Game thing so be proud my child
@DraconicDolphin
*pets and strokes*
Shhh you did amazing! ^-^
Plus I enjoyed my first Mafia Game thing so be proud my child
[quote name="DraconicDolphin" date=2016-01-07 19:26:12] Several people revealed their roles to one another, some innocent knew the entire Mafia! [/quote] Seriously. SERIOUSLY. One of the number one rules of mafia: Don't reveal your role. This ruins the whole atmosphere, and the point of the game. It's in the rules, don't break them. @draconicdolphin Honestly, it's not your fault, and I completely understand if you missed some deadlines.
DraconicDolphin wrote on 2016-01-07:
Several people revealed their roles to one another, some innocent knew the entire Mafia!

Seriously.

SERIOUSLY.

One of the number one rules of mafia:

Don't reveal your role. This ruins the whole atmosphere, and the point of the game. It's in the rules, don't break them.

@draconicdolphin Honestly, it's not your fault, and I completely understand if you missed some deadlines.
iwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.png
Twice :')
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44