Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | stuck on victory screen
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 47 48
I have seen it suggested that it is a problem caused by the ending of NotN, that the screen freezes when one of the festival monsters would have appeared. It most certainly coincides with the finale of NotN. It would be nice to see a mod or someone acknowledge the problem and perhaps give an update on when it might be fixed
I have seen it suggested that it is a problem caused by the ending of NotN, that the screen freezes when one of the festival monsters would have appeared. It most certainly coincides with the finale of NotN. It would be nice to see a mod or someone acknowledge the problem and perhaps give an update on when it might be fixed
Sadly safe mode didn't work for me either... <_<

I want my coli back!
Sadly safe mode didn't work for me either... <_<

I want my coli back!
tumblr_o0lww9shxv1rjmn9ko1_500.gif
confirming all venues but training fields are afflicted with this freeze and agreeing it is more then likely the aftermath of NotN. Safe mode did not fix the problem i got a few fights in before it happened again
confirming all venues but training fields are afflicted with this freeze and agreeing it is more then likely the aftermath of NotN. Safe mode did not fix the problem i got a few fights in before it happened again
I dont' know who the mods are on this forum but is it an idea to ping one of them? It ahs been going on since notn and there was no note or anything that it has been seen or being worked on?
I dont' know who the mods are on this forum but is it an idea to ping one of them? It ahs been going on since notn and there was no note or anything that it has been seen or being worked on?
q4HfUW2.pngx72ysXo.png
[/columns]
Agreed, seems that the Coli's been broken since the NotN ended. Either the instance freezes mid-fight or, at the end and either Victory or defeat, it gets stuck when I click on either Fight On or Main Menu. Refreshing doesn't always solve the problem. Besides that, it restarts the fight and resets everything which has been driving me nuts trying to lvl my dragons.

I've tried multiple browsers--Chrome, Firefox, Explorer...all of them are fully up to date. I've tried alternate game ports, changing settings, clearing cache/history...nothing helps to solve this problem. Not even the maintenance cycle has helped do more than improve it for 3 games before it began happening again.

I've even clicked the Fight On option before the bar has finished scrolling on my lvling dragon, and waiting until it's stopped moving...and given it time before clicking again. Nothing works. Please, fix this quickly? I'm sooo close to getting my lovely to lvl 25!
Agreed, seems that the Coli's been broken since the NotN ended. Either the instance freezes mid-fight or, at the end and either Victory or defeat, it gets stuck when I click on either Fight On or Main Menu. Refreshing doesn't always solve the problem. Besides that, it restarts the fight and resets everything which has been driving me nuts trying to lvl my dragons.

I've tried multiple browsers--Chrome, Firefox, Explorer...all of them are fully up to date. I've tried alternate game ports, changing settings, clearing cache/history...nothing helps to solve this problem. Not even the maintenance cycle has helped do more than improve it for 3 games before it began happening again.

I've even clicked the Fight On option before the bar has finished scrolling on my lvling dragon, and waiting until it's stopped moving...and given it time before clicking again. Nothing works. Please, fix this quickly? I'm sooo close to getting my lovely to lvl 25!
Same issue, makes training fodder too time consuming to be worth it right now. I'm sure some of the mods are aware because there have been threads locked that are repeating this same issue.
Same issue, makes training fodder too time consuming to be worth it right now. I'm sure some of the mods are aware because there have been threads locked that are repeating this same issue.
3sC1QUx.giftumblr_inline_nnfbypqwbO1qlye38_500.gif3sC1QUx.gif
Same with me, in the Sandswept Delta specifically. Happens after almost every fight. Using the newest FIrefox.
Same with me, in the Sandswept Delta specifically. Happens after almost every fight. Using the newest FIrefox.
ePOliyb.png
o7ZCFYm.png
w0wBhk1.png
8O67LBq.png
......... AnRfjMR.png ...Uwvllxw.png...
FR +9 | HE / HIM | TRANSMASC | WISHLIST
Make your crown of teeth and blood and bone
and watch as the ones you hate run back home.
...Uwvllxw.png... J1gYZgp.png
bamboo forest i get 2 fights then nothing

tried chrome,firefox,i.e,opera all with same results
bamboo forest i get 2 fights then nothing

tried chrome,firefox,i.e,opera all with same results
Sadly, I'm too stubborn for my own good. As aggravating as it is, I'm muddling through with refresh-refresh-refresh-refresh-refresh fight-fight rinse-repeat. I'm GOING to get my drag to lvl 25 yet!
Sadly, I'm too stubborn for my own good. As aggravating as it is, I'm muddling through with refresh-refresh-refresh-refresh-refresh fight-fight rinse-repeat. I'm GOING to get my drag to lvl 25 yet!
It's still doing it. Can someone just revert the coliseum code to the pre-NotN version?
It's still doing it. Can someone just revert the coliseum code to the pre-NotN version?
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 47 48