Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Spirit of Giving Raffle (WINNERSPG81!)
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82
@kittzilla

#43 please!
@kittzilla

#43 please!
icon.png
[img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/27/d8/76/27d876fd92b14093dcab38e7a1a0420a.jpg[/img] Yet again, [size=5][b]THANK YOU[/b][/size]! I really do hope everyone had an amazing time. I absolutely appreciate all the help from everyone. This raffle would not have been as successful without you! I have distributed all the prizes to those who have given me responses. If for some reason I missed a prize you should have received, PLEASE inform me. There was so much to distribute that I would not be surprised if I missed something, and I want to make sure you got everything! For example : Whoever adopted Sonnet and Aubade, did you receive the Enchanted Drake skin that goes with Aubade? I've got one in my hoard and I'm not sure if it's a duplicate or not. Anywho, it was fun sharing all this with you guys. I'm off to get things done in the real world, but I'll be around FR here and there. While this is my last raffle, I've still got a [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1647947/1]7kt dragon roulette[/url] going for anyone interested, and I'll be bringing back my adoptables some time later this year! (Oh! And I love friend requests ~ I'd love to be friends with all of you! ) @Akonite @Aleise @Amaranta @Beezarre @Broderick @chezameed @CornixElecti @DaineSarrasri @Dodongo @Gallant @Kikimmicoa @KyoKai @Kyubifan @MegaSceptile @Mooglespy @RunawayRabbit @Slothie @Sobakasu @WarMasterRealOne @Queencryogen @SomberLernun @FeatherAsh @TheHugger @Amae @Kvon @angrycucoo @dragonfire27 @Johan @LadyoftheOcean @alatusnex @xbamsod @Zoanthia @TigerWhiskers @RRHepburn @Jaypaw @judiama @DeeStar @DreamingSunset @soulykins @LordMeikai @PhysikLily @Misaki0728 @CrAzYcAnDyCaT @Bellenau @hannahbbug3 @RedlaSunShowers @frimu @Harbinger @DreadPirateHyde @tnwldi3 @ClockworkEclipse @unicornssparkle @esperwolf @Cuddlecat65 @Kaolyn
27d876fd92b14093dcab38e7a1a0420a.jpg

Yet again, THANK YOU!
I really do hope everyone had an amazing time.
I absolutely appreciate all the help from everyone.
This raffle would not have been as successful without you!

I have distributed all the prizes to those who have given me responses.
If for some reason I missed a prize you should have received, PLEASE inform me.
There was so much to distribute that I would not be surprised if I missed something,
and I want to make sure you got everything!

For example : Whoever adopted Sonnet and Aubade, did you receive the Enchanted Drake skin that goes with Aubade? I've got one in my hoard and I'm not sure if it's a duplicate or not.

Anywho, it was fun sharing all this with you guys.
I'm off to get things done in the real world, but I'll be around FR here and there.
While this is my last raffle, I've still got a 7kt dragon roulette going for anyone interested, and I'll be bringing back my adoptables some time later this year!

(Oh! And I love friend requests ~ I'd love to be friends with all of you! )

@Akonite @Aleise @Amaranta @Beezarre @Broderick @chezameed @CornixElecti @DaineSarrasri @Dodongo @Gallant @Kikimmicoa @KyoKai @Kyubifan @MegaSceptile @Mooglespy @RunawayRabbit @Slothie @Sobakasu @WarMasterRealOne @Queencryogen @SomberLernun @FeatherAsh @TheHugger @Amae @Kvon @angrycucoo @dragonfire27 @Johan @LadyoftheOcean @alatusnex @xbamsod @Zoanthia @TigerWhiskers @RRHepburn @Jaypaw @judiama @DeeStar @DreamingSunset @soulykins @LordMeikai @PhysikLily @Misaki0728 @CrAzYcAnDyCaT @Bellenau @hannahbbug3 @RedlaSunShowers @frimu @Harbinger @DreadPirateHyde @tnwldi3 @ClockworkEclipse @unicornssparkle @esperwolf @Cuddlecat65 @Kaolyn
raffleguideicon.png
@Kittzilla You're welcome! I enjoyed this one and the last one. And sure, I'll send a friend request.
@Kittzilla You're welcome! I enjoyed this one and the last one. And sure, I'll send a friend request.
.gif2015_10_25_commission_nom_nom_worm.pngDvqFBqS.gif.gif.gif
@Kittzilla I got the skin, don't worry :P I did give the pair to my sister Dovesplash, though! Hope you don't mind!
@Kittzilla I got the skin, don't worry :P I did give the pair to my sister Dovesplash, though! Hope you don't mind!
@Kittzilla
I cannot thank you enough having these two raffles.

And I don't understand why I haven't send you friend request -.-
@Kittzilla
I cannot thank you enough having these two raffles.

And I don't understand why I haven't send you friend request -.-
ZNhRsiG.png
@kittzilla Thanks!!! I totally used the prizes to make my mirror super edgy haha.
@kittzilla Thanks!!! I totally used the prizes to make my mirror super edgy haha.
@hannahbbug3 - Nope, I don't mind. Good to hear you got the skin, didn't realize I had two.
@hannahbbug3 - Nope, I don't mind. Good to hear you got the skin, didn't realize I had two.
raffleguideicon.png
@Kittzilla Thank you so much for the amazing raffle. I really enjoyed it! Best of luck to you in your real life endeavors! <33
@Kittzilla Thank you so much for the amazing raffle. I really enjoyed it! Best of luck to you in your real life endeavors! <33
tumblr_inline_ny7iugsaVJ1qmzhvw_540.png Current Quest: Stone Borer 4500g/15000g
@Kittzilla
Thanks for the great raffle! All the best on your real world projects!
@Kittzilla
Thanks for the great raffle! All the best on your real world projects!
@Kittzilla
Thank you for hosting this raffle, it was fun to participate and *presses the friend button* :)
@Kittzilla
Thank you for hosting this raffle, it was fun to participate and *presses the friend button* :)
tumblr_nxdfodsac01ukywbko1_100.pngnLzgYli.gif
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82