Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What did you get this NoN?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
At least one of everything from chests, eeeexcept

A Noc Scroll (bought myself one)
Jadecarved Decoy (bought)

I got at least two of each of the familiars from last year except for the exception listed above, a double of each one from this time except for a one (Spellbound Tome), at least triples of each piece of clothing (more herb pouches than anything else), aaaaand 12 eggs (sold two, hatched one, so I currently have nine in my vault. I made a joke goal to myself after I sold two and hatched one, a goal of getting nine, my favourite number, of eggs.. and I did it o.o) c:

Managed to snag all the clothing from the marketplace, even the gem ones, and I got all the baldwin stuff too! This year was great.

I think I opened close to 100 chests, if that? I lost count after the third-fourth day.
At least one of everything from chests, eeeexcept

A Noc Scroll (bought myself one)
Jadecarved Decoy (bought)

I got at least two of each of the familiars from last year except for the exception listed above, a double of each one from this time except for a one (Spellbound Tome), at least triples of each piece of clothing (more herb pouches than anything else), aaaaand 12 eggs (sold two, hatched one, so I currently have nine in my vault. I made a joke goal to myself after I sold two and hatched one, a goal of getting nine, my favourite number, of eggs.. and I did it o.o) c:

Managed to snag all the clothing from the marketplace, even the gem ones, and I got all the baldwin stuff too! This year was great.

I think I opened close to 100 chests, if that? I lost count after the third-fourth day.
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
@shozurei

Well, I hate to sell things on the AH. I'll probably try to sell them on later, when I'm out of money, but I have some so many that few have to hop onto the cauldron, just for the heck of it.

@PlagueMaw

Yea, I'll see about the apparel later on if it will be worth it. I just really hate playing around with the AH smh.
@shozurei

Well, I hate to sell things on the AH. I'll probably try to sell them on later, when I'm out of money, but I have some so many that few have to hop onto the cauldron, just for the heck of it.

@PlagueMaw

Yea, I'll see about the apparel later on if it will be worth it. I just really hate playing around with the AH smh.
sIYtCYI.png
@Kaamos AH can be real pain I have to say, I often sell in forum instead so I don't have to list bazillion items for sale separately. ^^;
@Kaamos AH can be real pain I have to say, I often sell in forum instead so I don't have to list bazillion items for sale separately. ^^;
3 conjurer's sets + some spares.
Total 12 noct eggs that I mostly traded away (hatched three and was dissapointed (kept one because she goes well with the sorecerer's apparel, still trying to get rid of the one of the other, also wanted a male x_x).
All NotN familiars + spares that I traded away for other things or swapped to people who didn't have them for their spares).
2 noct scrolls, thought one I got by swapping for eggs.

I opened only about 100 chests, got about half of the eggs by scavenging.
Pretty satisfied with the result ^^

Also brewed two Agols + 2 sets of baldwin apparel.
3 conjurer's sets + some spares.
Total 12 noct eggs that I mostly traded away (hatched three and was dissapointed (kept one because she goes well with the sorecerer's apparel, still trying to get rid of the one of the other, also wanted a male x_x).
All NotN familiars + spares that I traded away for other things or swapped to people who didn't have them for their spares).
2 noct scrolls, thought one I got by swapping for eggs.

I opened only about 100 chests, got about half of the eggs by scavenging.
Pretty satisfied with the result ^^

Also brewed two Agols + 2 sets of baldwin apparel.
button_r_by_envyzs-d9ox8r4.png
Too dang many bears. [img]http://stevenarch.tymoon.eu/fab/src/132326136514.gif[/img] Nah but for real tho, it was a decent NotN. I didn't put too much work into it, but still got several sets of the new apparel, I think all the familiars? And a few eggs and a scroll. Plus just... so darned much food -_- -edit- And not nearly enough Agol. Never enough Agol...
Too dang many bears.

132326136514.gif

Nah but for real tho, it was a decent NotN. I didn't put too much work into it, but still got several sets of the new apparel, I think all the familiars? And a few eggs and a scroll. Plus just... so darned much food -_-

-edit-
And not nearly enough Agol. Never enough Agol...
hYK4ogH.gif
In no particular order: 4 Noc eggs, 1 Ectoplasmime, 2 Jawlockers, 1 Snarling Mimic, 3 Unlikely Alliance, 2 Magic Mirror, 1 Wooden Marionette, 4 Ensorcelled Volume, 1 Sundial Imposter, 1 Slumbering Charlatan, 1 Fungusbearing Phony, 1 Jadecarved Decoy, 3 Polarfreeze Defenders, 1 Murktooth Braamblekeep, 2 Thornthick Thief, 1 Cloudkeeper Herald, 1 Wavebreak Snarler, 3 Sunsea Pseudo, 1 Timber Tender, 2 Conjurers Cobwebs, 3 Conjurers Hat, 2 Conjurers Herb Pouch, 1 Conjurers Staff.

I also discovered that one surefire way to get a particular familiar to drop from a chest is to buy it on the AH, those three Unlikely Alliances all dropped shortly after I had bought one.

I'm rather satisfied with this NotN, after some grinding in the Fairgrounds I had all the familiars and the only apparel I'm missing is the gem bundle.
In no particular order: 4 Noc eggs, 1 Ectoplasmime, 2 Jawlockers, 1 Snarling Mimic, 3 Unlikely Alliance, 2 Magic Mirror, 1 Wooden Marionette, 4 Ensorcelled Volume, 1 Sundial Imposter, 1 Slumbering Charlatan, 1 Fungusbearing Phony, 1 Jadecarved Decoy, 3 Polarfreeze Defenders, 1 Murktooth Braamblekeep, 2 Thornthick Thief, 1 Cloudkeeper Herald, 1 Wavebreak Snarler, 3 Sunsea Pseudo, 1 Timber Tender, 2 Conjurers Cobwebs, 3 Conjurers Hat, 2 Conjurers Herb Pouch, 1 Conjurers Staff.

I also discovered that one surefire way to get a particular familiar to drop from a chest is to buy it on the AH, those three Unlikely Alliances all dropped shortly after I had bought one.

I'm rather satisfied with this NotN, after some grinding in the Fairgrounds I had all the familiars and the only apparel I'm missing is the gem bundle.
dR1OCbi.png
Everything but the scroll and Conjurer's Cobwebs. Might try to trade.
Everything but the scroll and Conjurer's Cobwebs. Might try to trade.
wind_small.pngnFwZQAF.gifImLwTCX.png
16 of the new/old bears all the new familiars all the pieces of the Conjurer's set 1 noc scroll 10 noc eggs (one I hatched) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=154670&tab=dragon&did=19757878][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/197579/19757878_350.png[/img][/url] I think I did pretty well, considering the fact that I must have opened less than a hundred chests
16 of the new/old bears
all the new familiars
all the pieces of the Conjurer's set
1 noc scroll
10 noc eggs (one I hatched)
19757878_350.png

I think I did pretty well, considering the fact that I must have opened less than a hundred chests
tumblr_inline_nwu3otaP9J1t7d5o3_500.gif
5 noc eggs (and just bought two more), 4 breed scrolls, 1 shadow egg, multiples of the familiars (barring one someone was generous enough to gift me), at least one full set of clothes + doubles. I plan on saving the eggs until the color wheel comes out and maybe saving up to get some scatter scrolls, just in case.
5 noc eggs (and just bought two more), 4 breed scrolls, 1 shadow egg, multiples of the familiars (barring one someone was generous enough to gift me), at least one full set of clothes + doubles. I plan on saving the eggs until the color wheel comes out and maybe saving up to get some scatter scrolls, just in case.
IIN1Zjg.png
A LOT OF APPARELS AND FAMILIAR!!!!WOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!
A LOT OF APPARELS AND FAMILIAR!!!!WOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!
Oh my god finally done part of my website...
http://flightrisingdragon.weebly.com
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10