Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Cairnestone Clan Wares
[img]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r255/Hex_Angel_3000/Flight%20Rising/Brisket%20eyes%20closed.png[/img] Greetings everyone, my name is Dolbaegi and I am the Leader of the Cairnestone Clan. Though I still consider myself new to this position, I like to think that I do the best I can by my fellow clan members. I have come before you all to speak about said clan-mates; many of them happen to be avid collectors of wares of varying sorts. Feel free to peruse around the lair and feel free to inquire about anything that catches your eye~
Brisket%20eyes%20closed.png
Greetings everyone, my name is Dolbaegi and I am the Leader of the Cairnestone Clan. Though I still consider myself new to this position, I like to think that I do the best I can by my fellow clan members.

I have come before you all to speak about said clan-mates; many of them happen to be avid collectors of wares of varying sorts. Feel free to peruse around the lair and feel free to inquire about anything that catches your eye~
[img]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r255/Hex_Angel_3000/Flight%20Rising/Asena.png[/img] Oh hello my dear! Come come, sit and make yourself comfortable! I am Asena, and I am the caretaker for the many Familiars within this clan~ Though I am not as much of a "veteran" as some withing this humble clan, I like to consider myself an expert in the taming of familiars! I'll even let you in on a little secret; sometimes I like to revisit old memories and happen to venture upon a familiar breed that I have already sketched within my book. Shall I alert you when such an occurrence presents itself? In my recent travels, I have befriended some familiar faces, are you willing to give them a kind home? [item=Cockatrice][item=Grey River Flight][item=Basilisk][item=Steam Gyre][item=Silver Springbok][item=Longneck Interloper][item=Zeeba][item=Crimson Reef Snail][item=Blue Dragon Reef Snail][item=Double-Tailed Warcat][item=Warcat Protector][item=Warcat Protector][item=SUnset Lasher][item=Longneck Magi][item=Longneck Mender][item=Crimson Emperor][item=Clouddancer][item=Grasslands Trunker][item=Sprangyroo][item=Charcoal Sprangyroo][item=Mammertee][item=Construction Mith][item=Spellbound Golem][item=Voltspire Intruder][item=Slumbering Charlatan][item=Crystalplate Stinger][item=Rhodochrosite Crane]
Asena.png
Oh hello my dear! Come come, sit and make yourself comfortable! I am Asena, and I am the caretaker for the many Familiars within this clan~

Though I am not as much of a "veteran" as some withing this humble clan, I like to consider myself an expert in the taming of familiars! I'll even let you in on a little secret; sometimes I like to revisit old memories and happen to venture upon a familiar breed that I have already sketched within my book. Shall I alert you when such an occurrence presents itself?

In my recent travels, I have befriended some familiar faces, are you willing to give them a kind home?
Cockatrice Grey River Flight Basilisk Steam Gyre Silver Springbok Longneck Interloper Zeeba Crimson Reef Snail Blue Dragon Reef Snail Double-Tailed Warcat Warcat Protector Warcat Protector Sunset Lasher Longneck Magi Longneck Mender Crimson Emperor Clouddancer Grasslands Trunker Sprangyroo Charcoal Sprangyroo Mammertee Construction Mith Spellbound Golem Voltspire Intruder Slumbering Charlatan Crystalplate Stinger Rhodochrosite Crane
[img]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r255/Hex_Angel_3000/Flight%20Rising/Amaroq.png[/img] Greetings and salutations, I am Amaroq, Vetran Fighter of the Cairnestone Clan and father of Dolbaeki. Long had I traveled to find a home for my family, and along the way I made many friends, and lost even more. I have watched my son grow into the Leader he is and am all but happy to lend my years of combat for his cause. If you have any interest in training, please, speak with me. I will assist you to the best of my potential.
Amaroq.png
Greetings and salutations, I am Amaroq, Vetran Fighter of the Cairnestone Clan and father of Dolbaeki.

Long had I traveled to find a home for my family, and along the way I made many friends, and lost even more. I have watched my son grow into the Leader he is and am all but happy to lend my years of combat for his cause.

If you have any interest in training, please, speak with me. I will assist you to the best of my potential.
[img]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r255/Hex_Angel_3000/Flight%20Rising/Turul.png[/img] Hellooooooo there stranger, what brings you to these parts of Dragonhome hmm?? It matters not. My name is Turul, myself along with my colleagues, Csodaszarvas and Gerald tend to... procure items on our travels outside of the Cairnestone Clan. If you have any interest or need of apparel, I am the one you may speak to! As of recent I have acquired the following apparel: [item=Brown Birdskull Legband][item=Green Birdskull Headdress][item=Green Birdskull Necklace][item=Red Birdskull Necklace][item=White Linen Arm Wraps][item=Navy Leg Wraps][item=Navy Leg Wraps][item=Maroon Tail Wrap][item=Maroon Tail Wrap][item=Silver Steampunk Goggles][item=Copper Steampunk Goggles][item=Copper Steampunk Spats][item=Gold Steampunk Wings][item=Bronze Steampunk Tail Bauble][item=Simple Gold Necklace][item=Simple Iron Wing Bangles][item=Simple Pearly Wing Bangles][item=Pretty Purple Arm Bow][item=Pretty White Arm Bow][item=Brown Plaid Cabbie][item=Pink Daisy Cabbie][item=Yella Highnoon Hank][item=Mysterious Cowl][item=Steelscale Chest Guard][item=Peacekeeping Headband][item=Ornate Iron Necklace][item=Blue Wooly Tail][item=Bleak Birdskull Armband][item=Purple Birdskull Armband][item=Purple Birdskull Headdress][item=Purple Birdskull Legband][item=Chestnut Tail Feathers][item=Brightscale Tail Guard][item=Ornate Pearly Bracelet][item=Ornate Iron Bracelet][item=Ebony Filigree Helmet][item=Ebony Filigree Helmet][item=Burnished Filigree Breastplate][item=Gold Filigree Breastplate][item=Silver Filigree Breastplate][item=Iron Filigree Wing Guard][item=Gold Filigree Boots][item=Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Armlet][item=Teardrop Pastel Spinel Belt][item=Teardrop Citrine Wing Loop][item=Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Wing Loop][item=Bright Rogue Mask][item=Dusk Rogue Tail Binding][item=Dusk Rogue Tail Binding][item=Vibrant Rogue Bracers][item=Forest Rogue Tail Binding] I am willing to part with these items... for a price...
Turul.png
Hellooooooo there stranger, what brings you to these parts of Dragonhome hmm?? It matters not.

My name is Turul, myself along with my colleagues, Csodaszarvas and Gerald tend to... procure items on our travels outside of the Cairnestone Clan. If you have any interest or need of apparel, I am the one you may speak to!

As of recent I have acquired the following apparel:
Brown Birdskull Legband Green Birdskull Headdress Green Birdskull Necklace Red Birdskull Necklace White Linen Arm Wraps Navy Leg Wraps Navy Leg Wraps Maroon Tail Wrap Maroon Tail Wrap Silver Steampunk Goggles Copper Steampunk Goggles Copper Steampunk Spats Gold Steampunk Wings Bronze Steampunk Tail Bauble Simple Gold Necklace Simple Iron Wing Bangles Simple Pearly Wing Bangles Pretty Purple Arm Bow Pretty White Arm Bow Brown Plaid Cabbie Pink Daisy Cabbie Yella Highnoon Hank Mysterious Cowl Steelscale Chest Guard Peacekeeping Headband Ornate Iron Necklace Blue Wooly Tail Bleak Birdskull Armband Purple Birdskull Armband Purple Birdskull Headdress Purple Birdskull Legband Chestnut Tail Feathers Brightscale Tail Guard Ornate Pearly Bracelet Ornate Iron Bracelet Ebony Filigree Helmet Ebony Filigree Helmet Burnished Filigree Breastplate Gold Filigree Breastplate Silver Filigree Breastplate Iron Filigree Wing Guard Gold Filigree Boots Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Armlet Teardrop Pastel Spinel Belt Teardrop Citrine Wing Loop Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Wing Loop Bright Rogue Mask Dusk Rogue Tail Binding Dusk Rogue Tail Binding Vibrant Rogue Bracers Forest Rogue Tail Binding

I am willing to part with these items... for a price...
[img]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r255/Hex_Angel_3000/Flight%20Rising/Csodaszarvas.png[/img] Greetings stranger, what brings you to these parts of Dragonhome hmm?? Nevermind, I care not. My name is Csodaszarvas, myself along with my colleagues, Turul and Gerald tend to... procure items on our travels outside of the Cairnestone Clan. If you have any interest or need of battle items, I am the one you may speak to! I've recently gotten my claws on some nice merchandise if I do say so myself~! [item=Minor Health Potion] [item=Meditate] [item=Eliminate][item=Haste][item=Bolster][item=Ward][item=Regeneration][item=Rally][item=Concentration] [item=Shock Bolt] [item=Rune Slash][item=Rock Slash][item=Blazing Slash][item=Mist Slash][item=Wave Slash][item=Gust Slash] [item=Shroud][item=Contaminate][item=Fossilize][item=Drown][item=Congeal] [item=Berserker][item=Scholar] [item=Discipline][item=Ambush] [item=Shale Hybrid Fragment][item=Obsidian Hybrid Fragment][item=Earthen Acuity Fragment][item=Diseased Acuity Fragment][item=Zephyr Acuity Fragment][item=Earthen Might Fragment][item=Zephyr Might Fragment][item=Aquatic Might Fragment][item=Shining Might Fragment][item=Magical Might Fragment][item=Natural Might Fragment][item=Fiery Might Fragment] I am willing to part with these items... for a price...
Csodaszarvas.png
Greetings stranger, what brings you to these parts of Dragonhome hmm?? Nevermind, I care not.

My name is Csodaszarvas, myself along with my colleagues, Turul and Gerald tend to... procure items on our travels outside of the Cairnestone Clan. If you have any interest or need of battle items, I am the one you may speak to!

I've recently gotten my claws on some nice merchandise if I do say so myself~!

Minor Health Potion
Meditate
Eliminate Haste Bolster Ward Regeneration Rally Concentration
Shock Bolt
Rune Slash Rock Slash Blazing Slash Mist Slash Wave Slash Gust Slash
Shroud Contaminate Fossilize Drown Congeal
Berserker Scholar
Discipline Ambush
Shale Hybrid Fragment Obsidian Hybrid Fragment Earthen Acuity Fragment Diseased Acuity Fragment Zephyr Acuity Fragment Earthen Might Fragment Zephyr Might Fragment Aquatic Might Fragment Shining Might Fragment Magical Might Fragment Natural Might Fragment Fiery Might Fragment

[img]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r255/Hex_Angel_3000/Flight%20Rising/Gerald.png[/img] Hello stranger, what brings you to these parts of Dragonhome hmm?? Well? I'm waiting... My name is Gerald, myself along with my colleagues, Turul and Csodaszarvas tend to... procure items on our travels outside of the Cairnestone Clan. Every now and the I will happen upon a skin or accent or even a scroll or two... but are you willing to trade? As of recent, I have happened upon the following SKINS/ACCENTS: [skin=8312][skin=8815][skin=9204][skin=9212][skin=9444][skin=9999][skin=10005][skin=11978] I am willing to part with these items... for a price...
Gerald.png
Hello stranger, what brings you to these parts of Dragonhome hmm?? Well? I'm waiting...

My name is Gerald, myself along with my colleagues, Turul and Csodaszarvas tend to... procure items on our travels outside of the Cairnestone Clan. Every now and the I will happen upon a skin or accent or even a scroll or two... but are you willing to trade?

As of recent, I have happened upon the following SKINS/ACCENTS:

[img]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r255/Hex_Angel_3000/Flight%20Rising/Qiqirn.png[/img] Oh? Hello there, I didn't see you enter. I am called Qiqirn and am the Mystic of the Cairnestone Clan. For what felt like ages I have wandered the lands in search of knowledge and answers to life-long questions. On my search I encountered a curious Pearlcatcher calling himself Baldwin, and the two of us became... chums I suppose you could call it. Afterwards I stumbled upon Dolbaeki and his clan and chose to accept his offer to remain with them, thus... here I am. If you have any interest in visiting my old friend Baldwin, but find yourself short on supplies to trade, seek me out, I may have some extras... Currently I have in my possession: [item=Green Goo][item=Yellow Goo][item=Orange Goo][item=Red Goo][item=Purple Goo][item=Blue Goo] [item=Green Ooze][item=Yellow Ooze][item=Orange Ooze][item=Red Ooze][item=Purple Ooze][item=Blue Ooze] [item=Green Sludge][item=Yellow Sludge][item=Orange Sludge][item=Purple Sludge][item=Blue Sludge] [item=Grey Slime][item=White Slime][item=Black Slime] [item=Copper Muck][item=Silver Muck][item=Gold Muck] If you have interest in a certain amount, I may be able to assist you.
Qiqirn.png
Oh? Hello there, I didn't see you enter. I am called Qiqirn and am the Mystic of the Cairnestone Clan.

For what felt like ages I have wandered the lands in search of knowledge and answers to life-long questions. On my search I encountered a curious Pearlcatcher calling himself Baldwin, and the two of us became... chums I suppose you could call it. Afterwards I stumbled upon Dolbaeki and his clan and chose to accept his offer to remain with them, thus... here I am.

If you have any interest in visiting my old friend Baldwin, but find yourself short on supplies to trade, seek me out, I may have some extras...

Currently I have in my possession:
Green Goo Yellow Goo Orange Goo Red Goo Purple Goo Blue Goo
Green Ooze Yellow Ooze Orange Ooze Red Ooze Purple Ooze Blue Ooze
Green Sludge Yellow Sludge Orange Sludge Purple Sludge Blue Sludge
Grey Slime White Slime Black Slime
Copper Muck Silver Muck Gold Muck

If you have interest in a certain amount, I may be able to assist you.
[img]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r255/Hex_Angel_3000/Flight%20Rising/Acalica.png[/img] A greeting to you stranger, I suggest you watch your step, not often are ones like you welcomed with open arms for long. I am Acalica, mate to Pishtaco and act as Coliseum Hunter alongside him for one week at the end of every month. Due to this we tend to come back with claws full of spoils of war, so feel free to inquire about anything we bring back. [b]After diligently hunting during Crystalline Gala, we have acquired:[/b] [item=Frigid Emblem]60000t/90g [item=Frigid Sash]100000t/180g [item=Chillspike Collar]220000t/380g [b]After diligently hunting during Trickmurk Circus, we have acquired:[/b] [item=Shady Emblem]100000t/150g [item=Moonglow Thorns]150000t/250g After diligently hunting during Mistral Jamboree, we have acquired: [item=Whirlwind Sash]80000t/110g [item=Gustborne Balloon]80000t/110g [b]After diligently hunting during Wavecrest Saturnalia, we have acquired:[/b] [item=Wavebreak Snarler]6000t/10g [item=Diver Sash]80000t/110g [item=Seashell Mantle]90000t/120g [b]After diligently hunting during Greenskeeper Gathering, we have acquired:[/b] [item=Timber Tender][item=Timber Tender]6000t/10g [item=Druidic Sash]80000t/110g [item=Leafy Gladeboughs]80000t/110g [b]After diligently hunting during Brightshine Jubilee, we have acquired:[/b] [b]After diligently hunting during Thundercrack Carnivale, we have acquired:[/b] [b]After diligently hunting during Flameforger's Festival, we have acquired:[/b] [item=Searing Emblem]50000t/60g [item=Searing Crown]20000t/30g [item=Will o' the Ember]70000t/100g [b]After diligently hunting during Starfall Celebration, we have acquired:[/b] [item=Starseer's Emblem]50000t/60g [item=Starseer's Crown]30000t/60g [item=Cosmologist Fieldtools]30000t/50g [b]After diligently hunting during Riot of Rot, we have acquired:[/b] [b]After diligently hunting during Rockbreaker's Ceremony, we have acquired:[/b] [item=Granite Guardian]21000t/20g [item=Stonekeeper Crown][item=Stonekeeper Crown]40000t/40g [item=Bluffclamber Belongings][item=Bluffclamber Belongings][item=Bluffclamber Belongings]40000t/40g
Acalica.png
A greeting to you stranger, I suggest you watch your step, not often are ones like you welcomed with open arms for long.

I am Acalica, mate to Pishtaco and act as Coliseum Hunter alongside him for one week at the end of every month. Due to this we tend to come back with claws full of spoils of war, so feel free to inquire about anything we bring back.

After diligently hunting during Crystalline Gala, we have acquired:
Frigid Emblem 60000t/90g
Frigid Sash 100000t/180g
Chillspike Collar 220000t/380g

After diligently hunting during Trickmurk Circus, we have acquired:
Shady Emblem 100000t/150g
Moonglow Thorns 150000t/250g

After diligently hunting during Mistral Jamboree, we have acquired:
Whirlwind Sash 80000t/110g
Gustborne Balloon 80000t/110g

After diligently hunting during Wavecrest Saturnalia, we have acquired:
Wavebreak Snarler 6000t/10g
Diver Sash 80000t/110g
Seashell Mantle 90000t/120g

After diligently hunting during Greenskeeper Gathering, we have acquired:
Timber Tender Timber Tender 6000t/10g
Druidic Sash 80000t/110g
Leafy Gladeboughs 80000t/110g

After diligently hunting during Brightshine Jubilee, we have acquired:

After diligently hunting during Thundercrack Carnivale, we have acquired:

After diligently hunting during Flameforger's Festival, we have acquired:
Searing Emblem 50000t/60g
Searing Crown 20000t/30g
Will o' the Ember 70000t/100g

After diligently hunting during Starfall Celebration, we have acquired:
Starseer's Emblem 50000t/60g
Starseer's Crown 30000t/60g
Cosmologist Fieldtools 30000t/50g

After diligently hunting during Riot of Rot, we have acquired:

After diligently hunting during Rockbreaker's Ceremony, we have acquired:
Granite Guardian 21000t/20g
Stonekeeper Crown Stonekeeper Crown 40000t/40g
Bluffclamber Belongings Bluffclamber Belongings Bluffclamber Belongings 40000t/40g
[img]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r255/Hex_Angel_3000/Flight%20Rising/Pishtaco.png[/img] *Snorts* I suggest you keep your eyes open stranger, many are not met well withing the confines of these caverns long after they are permitted to enter... I am Pishtaco, and I act as Coliseum Hunter for one week at the end of every month. Due to this myself and Acalica, my fellow Hunter, tend to come back with claws full of spoils of war. You are free to inquire about such treasures, but be prepared; we may not be willing to part with certain trinkets. This week we are hunting for Earth-bound items for the Rockbreaker's Ceremony. As of recent, we have acquired: [item=Sedimentary Sentinel Chest]37000t/70g [item=Painted History Chest]45000t/60g [item=Sedimentary Sentinel Chest]37000t/70g [item=Rock and Root Chest]37000t/70g [item=Keeper of the Labyrinth Chest]40000t/60g
Pishtaco.png
*Snorts* I suggest you keep your eyes open stranger, many are not met well withing the confines of these caverns long after they are permitted to enter...

I am Pishtaco, and I act as Coliseum Hunter for one week at the end of every month. Due to this myself and Acalica, my fellow Hunter, tend to come back with claws full of spoils of war. You are free to inquire about such treasures, but be prepared; we may not be willing to part with certain trinkets.

This week we are hunting for Earth-bound items for the Rockbreaker's Ceremony. As of recent, we have acquired:

Sedimentary Sentinel Chest 37000t/70g
Painted History Chest 45000t/60g
Sedimentary Sentinel Chest 37000t/70g
Rock and Root Chest 37000t/70g
Keeper of the Labyrinth Chest 40000t/60g