Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | print("Hello World")
1 2
@pawnti After the first 8. It seems pretty good and the animation is stunning, but the plot seems a little.. repetitive? I mean, the usual problem with this kind of show is that sometimes the plot doesn't really move on much in an overarching storyline, since it's probably meant to be watchable whenever it's on rather than in order.
@pawnti After the first 8. It seems pretty good and the animation is stunning, but the plot seems a little.. repetitive? I mean, the usual problem with this kind of show is that sometimes the plot doesn't really move on much in an overarching storyline, since it's probably meant to be watchable whenever it's on rather than in order.
@kaprai If you search for the individual episodes on youtube, you should get results. (That's what I did XD) and YEs. I feel you about the repetive-ness. I see your counter point though. I do hope that they start changing it up a bit in later episodes, but I can appreciate the shows simplicity.
@kaprai If you search for the individual episodes on youtube, you should get results. (That's what I did XD) and YEs. I feel you about the repetive-ness. I see your counter point though. I do hope that they start changing it up a bit in later episodes, but I can appreciate the shows simplicity.
tumblr_inline_njw5jjRGaO1qg2i5p.gifglorious_gladekeeper_by_spacecoboye-d8q09g7.png tumblr_inline_njw5jjRGaO1qg2i5p.gif
@Kaprai sorry to butt in, but I knew you were in Lightning based on the title x) nice to meet you!
@Kaprai sorry to butt in, but I knew you were in Lightning based on the title x) nice to meet you!
@Semirelle ahaha lightning is basically nerd flight. cx Nice to meet you too!

@pawnti Ah I seem to be finding more episodes now! Each one I watch is seems to be in a different language. xD
@Semirelle ahaha lightning is basically nerd flight. cx Nice to meet you too!

@pawnti Ah I seem to be finding more episodes now! Each one I watch is seems to be in a different language. xD
@kaprai Yeah. Glad you were able to find them! :D
@kaprai Yeah. Glad you were able to find them! :D
tumblr_inline_njw5jjRGaO1qg2i5p.gifglorious_gladekeeper_by_spacecoboye-d8q09g7.png tumblr_inline_njw5jjRGaO1qg2i5p.gif
@Kaprai
Nice to meet you! I'm working on programming myself (Java), which is what I want to do when I'm an adult.
@Kaprai
Nice to meet you! I'm working on programming myself (Java), which is what I want to do when I'm an adult.
2ECUufo.pnglYpSCN5.pngB56DTEe.png1gEpZ0H.pngBNLSVhl.png6FgVFSd.png
@Aquacoral Nice to meet you! ^-^

@pawnti Aaaaand I'm up to the latest episode. Oops. ^-^' Maybe I should have strung them out a bit more.
@Aquacoral Nice to meet you! ^-^

@pawnti Aaaaand I'm up to the latest episode. Oops. ^-^' Maybe I should have strung them out a bit more.
@kaprai Nice!
@kaprai Nice!
1 2