Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Coliseum Will Not Load
1 2
I have been waiting for months and trying to link they give if the coliseum won't work, but NOTHING changes!!! I can't fight!! Other then collecting bugs, meat, and other various items through gathering, I have NO way of gaining money! I can't even fight other people, or play games in the fairgrounds!! Please wth is going on?
I have been waiting for months and trying to link they give if the coliseum won't work, but NOTHING changes!!! I can't fight!! Other then collecting bugs, meat, and other various items through gathering, I have NO way of gaining money! I can't even fight other people, or play games in the fairgrounds!! Please wth is going on?
@LUCKYJYNX You can gain money without the Coliseum. You have dragons that you can breed and you can either exalt the offspring (which gives you treasure in return), or you can attempt to sell the offspring via the forums or the Auction House.

There's still ways to make money other than gathering and the Coliseum..

I do have the same issue with the Coliseum and the Fairgrounds not working.
@LUCKYJYNX You can gain money without the Coliseum. You have dragons that you can breed and you can either exalt the offspring (which gives you treasure in return), or you can attempt to sell the offspring via the forums or the Auction House.

*Under construction*
[quote name="novemberbaby97" date="2013-09-19 20:54:18"] I do have the same issue with the Coliseum and the Fairgrounds not working.[/quote] me too
novemberbaby97 wrote on 2013-09-19 20:54:18:

me too
Can you tell me a bit about your setup?

Also, do you play from a college campus, or from work? While most academic and corporate firewalls allow play, some absolutely will not. Some antivirus software has also been known to prevent communication (TrendMicro and Avast! are the usual culprits).

If you need more information about enabling communication with the Flight Rising games, you may want to check the sticky at the top of the page, it could have some information (or someone else with your problem and setup who has found a workaround).

Otherwise, let me know if there's anything else you can think of that might be causing a problem and I'll see what I can do to assist you.

Also, do you play from a college campus, or from work? While most academic and corporate firewalls allow play, some absolutely will not. Some antivirus software has also been known to prevent communication (TrendMicro and Avast! are the usual culprits).

If you need more information about enabling communication with the Flight Rising games, you may want to check the sticky at the top of the page, it could have some information (or someone else with your problem and setup who has found a workaround).

Otherwise, let me know if there's anything else you can think of that might be causing a problem and I'll see what I can do to assist you.
Flight Rising Games/Interactivity Programmer ♪♫
I go to a boarding school and can no longer play. I've been using Chrome (and I also tried Safari) and the Coliseum and Fairgrounds don't load. Is it because my school is being annoying? :(
I go to a boarding school and can no longer play. I've been using Chrome (and I also tried Safari) and the Coliseum and Fairgrounds don't load. Is it because my school is being annoying? :(
tumblr_ntrk5fRxsj1sk2f1lo1_500.png
@Julia - It's possible. And, if that's the case, there's unfortunately not a whole lot to be done on our end. Technically the games could be playable anyway (with a substantial amount of time spent tweaking them), but they would not award treasure or have scores recorded.
@Julia - It's possible. And, if that's the case, there's unfortunately not a whole lot to be done on our end. Technically the games could be playable anyway (with a substantial amount of time spent tweaking them), but they would not award treasure or have scores recorded.
Flight Rising Games/Interactivity Programmer ♪♫
Did you try the alternate link?
jCVhFoZ.gif
[quote name="DoomsdayDragon" date="2013-09-20 15:59:44"]Did you try the alternate link?[/quote] Yes I've tried the alternate link and still nothing..
DoomsdayDragon wrote on 2013-09-20 15:59:44:

Yes I've tried the alternate link and still nothing..
I myself am using just my home computer. Granted it does need some software and hardware updates, but it shouldn't be this annoyingly difficult just to play something I used to be able to. I started having the coliseum issue after the site did some sort of update. [quote name="Thrage" date="2013-09-20 10:00:07"]Can you tell me a bit about your setup? Also, do you play from a college campus, or from work? While most academic and corporate firewalls allow play, some absolutely will not. Some antivirus software has also been known to prevent communication (TrendMicro and Avast! are the usual culprits). If you need more information about enabling communication with the Flight Rising games, you may want to check the sticky at the top of the page, it could have some information (or someone else with your problem and setup who has found a workaround). Otherwise, let me know if there's anything else you can think of that might be causing a problem and I'll see what I can do to assist you.[/quote]
I myself am using just my home computer. Granted it does need some software and hardware updates, but it shouldn't be this annoyingly difficult just to play something I used to be able to. I started having the coliseum issue after the site did some sort of update.

Thrage wrote on 2013-09-20 10:00:07:

Sadly I only have the very common dragons it seems no one really wants, unless you sell them UBER cheap. It makes it hard to get the ones I want such as PearlCatchers, Imperials and so forth. [quote name="novemberbaby97" date="2013-09-19 20:54:18"]@LUCKYJYNX You can gain money without the Coliseum. You have dragons that you can breed and you can either exalt the offspring (which gives you treasure in return), or you can attempt to sell the offspring via the forums or the Auction House. There's still ways to make money other than gathering and the Coliseum.. I do have the same issue with the Coliseum and the Fairgrounds not working.[/quote]
Sadly I only have the very common dragons it seems no one really wants, unless you sell them UBER cheap. It makes it hard to get the ones I want such as PearlCatchers, Imperials and so forth.
novemberbaby97 wrote on 2013-09-19 20:54:18:

1 2