Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [A] Double Gened, Unbred Gen1 F PC
1 2
[columns][center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18344350] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/183444/18344350_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [nextcol] [size=6] [b]Mannon[/b] #18344350 Pearlcatcher Female P: Ivory Poison S: Violet Facet T: Goldenrod Basic[/size] 23 Dragons with these colors on site 8 are active She's the only one with these genes [/columns] So, I received her in a gen1 swap as a tundra. I gened her into a Pearlcatcher, gave her Poison and Facet. After all that I've realized Mannon is not really fitting into my clan. So, I've decided to auction her. Mannon has never been bred. There's a sketch I've done of her but have not finished. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1646401/1]Artwork Progress[/url] [b][color=red] Auction Length: 7 days Auction Start: 16th Jan Auction End: 27th Jan at Rollover[/color][/b] Winning bidder will confirm Crossroads. Winning bidder can do what they wish with Mannon. Winning Bidder can do what they wish with the artwork. Do NOT claim it as your own work. I may or may not finish the work free of charge. [b]Minimum Bid:[/b] 100k [b]AB:[/b] 3mil T [b]Current highest bidder:[/b] Please, ping the current highest bidder and myself when you outbid! If you want to be pinged to bid on the last day, please ping me and I'll add you! [b]Last Day Ping List[/b] niah

Mannon
Pearlcatcher
Female
P: Ivory Poison
S: Violet Facet
T: Goldenrod Basic

23 Dragons with these colors on site
8 are active
She's the only one with these genes

So, I received her in a gen1 swap as a tundra.
I gened her into a Pearlcatcher, gave her Poison and Facet.
After all that I've realized Mannon is not really fitting into my clan.
So, I've decided to auction her.

Mannon has never been bred.
There's a sketch I've done of her but have not finished.
Artwork Progress

Auction Length: 7 days
Auction Start: 16th Jan
Auction End: 27th Jan at Rollover

Winning bidder will confirm Crossroads.
Winning bidder can do what they wish with Mannon.
Winning Bidder can do what they wish with the artwork. Do NOT claim it as your own work.
I may or may not finish the work free of charge.

Minimum Bid: 100k
AB: 3mil T
Current highest bidder:

Please, ping the current highest bidder and myself when you outbid!
If you want to be pinged to bid on the last day, please ping me and I'll add you!

Last Day Ping List
niah
hbJfbe2.png
@Keestal

if you're not setting a minimum requirement or a minimum increment, I'm going to say 1 treasure :P
@Keestal

if you're not setting a minimum requirement or a minimum increment, I'm going to say 1 treasure :P
@Asiimov Ah thanks for the reminder! I was still setting up but I almost forgot! C:
@Asiimov Ah thanks for the reminder! I was still setting up but I almost forgot! C:
hbJfbe2.png
@keestal

no problem my dude, don't forget to remind people to ping the auction owner and the person they're outbidding. that's pretty standard.

edit: I bid the minimum 100kt
@keestal

no problem my dude, don't forget to remind people to ping the auction owner and the person they're outbidding. that's pretty standard.

edit: I bid the minimum 100kt
@Asiimov thank you so much for the help! c: and your bid has been noted! Thank you for that as well :'D
@Asiimov thank you so much for the help! c: and your bid has been noted! Thank you for that as well :'D
hbJfbe2.png
I'd like to bid 200K!
I'd like to bid 200K!
@Asiimov ReddLiger has outbid you!

@ReddLiger thank you for your bid! Please remember to ping me when you do and ping the user you outbidded! I did it for you this time :P
@Asiimov ReddLiger has outbid you!

@ReddLiger thank you for your bid! Please remember to ping me when you do and ping the user you outbidded! I did it for you this time :P
hbJfbe2.png
@Keestal Ah sorry! I always forget pinging is a thing. XD
@Keestal Ah sorry! I always forget pinging is a thing. XD
Bump
Bump
hbJfbe2.png
@Keestal

I'd like to bid 300k.

@ReddLiger

I'm outbidding you, sorry!
@Keestal

I'd like to bid 300k.