Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Nico Nico Niiiiiii
1 2 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93
i love nico
but
i swear to god
if i listen to mahoutsukai hajimemashita any more....... i have to play it a few more times FML

tiering for this and rin on JP is making me feel like death when i play QQ
i love nico
but
i swear to god
if i listen to mahoutsukai hajimemashita any more....... i have to play it a few more times FML

tiering for this and rin on JP is making me feel like death when i play QQ
@dongaloli

Me. Ugh, 2 more hours in the Nico event. I love her and trying to tier for tier 2, and I'm not doing too too well. Luckily the rin event I'm already in tier 2 since the start but I'm at the very end around 48K ish...
@dongaloli

Me. Ugh, 2 more hours in the Nico event. I love her and trying to tier for tier 2, and I'm not doing too too well. Luckily the rin event I'm already in tier 2 since the start but I'm at the very end around 48K ish...
2sMsulH.gifXIritEX.png2sMsulH.gif
Oh! And to people who think muse is going to disband....

On Instagram someone posted that they read something and that THEYRE NOT GOING TO DISBAND, BUT THE TOKYO DOME LIVE IS THE LAST LIVE AS A GROUP.
Oh! And to people who think muse is going to disband....

On Instagram someone posted that they read something and that THEYRE NOT GOING TO DISBAND, BUT THE TOKYO DOME LIVE IS THE LAST LIVE AS A GROUP.
2sMsulH.gifXIritEX.png2sMsulH.gif
aaa ive been waiting a long time for this angel nico, but 2 days before the event ended I got really sick ;; fell out of tier during the last few hours cause I was so tired and kept falling asleep
guess I'll just have to hope I can scout her
aaa ive been waiting a long time for this angel nico, but 2 days before the event ended I got really sick ;; fell out of tier during the last few hours cause I was so tired and kept falling asleep
guess I'll just have to hope I can scout her
XJ4bNMU.png
@Cherrysplash
Luckily I managed to pull thru and did end up tiering for nico, much to the sorrow of my fingers LOL. I was very safe at around 3100 but it felt much more tense the hour before it ended ahh "w"
Same with rin-nyan! Half an hour before maintenance I was 22.9k but gave up on getting to 23k because I completely ran out of tokens for once and couldn't give a damn anymore haha!
@Cherrysplash
Luckily I managed to pull thru and did end up tiering for nico, much to the sorrow of my fingers LOL. I was very safe at around 3100 but it felt much more tense the hour before it ended ahh "w"
Same with rin-nyan! Half an hour before maintenance I was 22.9k but gave up on getting to 23k because I completely ran out of tokens for once and couldn't give a damn anymore haha!
I am exhausted from T2 2 token events, so done with love live for the time being LOL
In other news, it's raining loveca in JP! Just in time for top grill Maki's new UR!!! The new set is super cute, though I'm still unsure what the theme exactly is LOL
I am exhausted from T2 2 token events, so done with love live for the time being LOL
In other news, it's raining loveca in JP! Just in time for top grill Maki's new UR!!! The new set is super cute, though I'm still unsure what the theme exactly is LOL
to feel better about the lost nico event i scouted lol [img]http://i.imgur.com/e4ZTeZw.png[/img] what you do not know is after i used all my tickets, i wanted to push my luck and spent 100 loveca; got nothing -__- rip...was it worth it
to feel better about the lost nico event i scouted lol
e4ZTeZw.png

what you do not know is after i used all my tickets, i wanted to push my luck and spent 100 loveca; got nothing -__- rip...was it worth it
XJ4bNMU.png
hello everyone! Wow, I didn't really expect this thread to be alive, but after vacation and then the dreaded back to back token events A MAKI UR ON JP WHY. WHY KLAB WHY. I saved up so much for Umi.... So I made a very important decision last night. I....finally burned 3 of my Maki URs, so now here is my queen!!! [img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CXkRRYJWMAEd8bC.jpg[/img] I'm crying so much
hello everyone! Wow, I didn't really expect this thread to be alive, but after vacation and then the dreaded back to back token events

A MAKI UR ON JP WHY. WHY KLAB WHY.
I saved up so much for Umi....

So I made a very important decision last night. I....finally burned 3 of my Maki URs, so now here is my queen!!!
CXkRRYJWMAEd8bC.jpg

I'm crying so much
my mom took my phone so i wont be able to scout for the new set... CRYING

can someone send me a pic of the kotori from the new set??
my mom took my phone so i wont be able to scout for the new set... CRYING

can someone send me a pic of the kotori from the new set??
2udujyc.pngtumblr_oqb77mzwgv1tes27xo1_250.png
@Honoka

kotori's not in the circus set, so the christmas set?
@Honoka

kotori's not in the circus set, so the christmas set?
1 2 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93