Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [BOTFF Special] NEW LEVEL 25s
1 2 3 4 5
@SammyWinchester she'll be 200kt for you!
@SammyWinchester she'll be 200kt for you!
hSyCN96.png autochorissexual_zpse4gsbxgo.png
@SammyWinchester are you still interested in Socotra?
@SammyWinchester are you still interested in Socotra?
@theexplodingpen - Hey, there! ^^ I like Yadon, and the pretty littlblue Imperial lady called Sibyla. I'm not sure what one I want, but if I purchase one, could I do a payment plan of some sort?
@theexplodingpen - Hey, there! ^^ I like Yadon, and the pretty littlblue Imperial lady called Sibyla. I'm not sure what one I want, but if I purchase one, could I do a payment plan of some sort?
1391_350px_rainforest_by_miirshroom-dbvjs1a.png
@WingedDragonnet Absolutely, when you decide just let us know and we'll put them on hold for you while we work out the payment plan. We accept a couple of different things as payment as shown on the first page of the post.
@WingedDragonnet Absolutely, when you decide just let us know and we'll put them on hold for you while we work out the payment plan. We accept a couple of different things as payment as shown on the first page of the post.
@WingedDragonet hey, sorry about the delay! We didn't realized we'd pinged the wrong person. With any dragon you're interested in, we'd be more than happy to set up a payment plan with you.
@WingedDragonet hey, sorry about the delay! We didn't realized we'd pinged the wrong person. With any dragon you're interested in, we'd be more than happy to set up a payment plan with you.
bump
bump
bump
bump
1 2 3 4 5