Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | done
I'm looking for a fire egg right now. I'm willing to swap my nocturne egg and some other NotN stuff, items, or treasure for it.
I'm looking for a fire egg right now. I'm willing to swap my nocturne egg and some other NotN stuff, items, or treasure for it.

Hello, I used to be @/Azcazach :)
FRT+16

———
College student & tired artist — please be patient if I am a bit slow. Please PM me if I miss out your pings and other stuff.
BdnO4NA.png
@Azcazach
@Azcazach

FRT+16

———
College student & tired artist — please be patient if I am a bit slow. Please PM me if I miss out your pings and other stuff.
BdnO4NA.png
@Azcazach I've got a fire egg. What NotN familiars do you have?
@Azcazach I've got a fire egg. What NotN familiars do you have?
@kais1switch I'm thinking of trading a Nocturne egg for a Fire egg, and then make up the difference of 30kt or so with strange chests, familiars or treasure. But if you don't want the nocturne egg, I guess I can use the items below as well. I have [item=Strange Chest]x12 [item=Cragbacked Bouldursa] [item=Jawlocker] [item=Polarfreeze Defender] [item= Sunsea Pseudo] [item=Painted Marionette]
@kais1switch
I'm thinking of trading a Nocturne egg for a Fire egg, and then make up the difference of 30kt or so with strange chests, familiars or treasure. But if you don't want the nocturne egg, I guess I can use the items below as well.

I have Strange Chest x12 Cragbacked Bouldursa Jawlocker Polarfreeze Defender Sunsea Pseudo Painted Marionette

FRT+16

———
BdnO4NA.png
@Azcazach I'll trade for the noc egg (I haven't gotten 1 yet) & either the jawlocker &/or sunsea pseudo?
@Azcazach I'll trade for the noc egg (I haven't gotten 1 yet) & either the jawlocker &/or sunsea pseudo?