Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | v nice art shop !! oc and gijinka art ~
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
I do hope you've got slots open atm, let me know if you do not and I can take this down. ^^

@beltzane, gimme art pls !!!
username:

type: colored chibi sketch

style: up to you!

ref: ta-daa

additional details:

additional requests: a transparent or simple background would be lovely

payment: 50Kt (correct me if I'm wrong!)
I do hope you've got slots open atm, let me know if you do not and I can take this down. ^^

@beltzane, gimme art pls !!!
username:

type: colored chibi sketch

style: up to you!

ref: ta-daa

additional details:

additional requests: a transparent or simple background would be lovely

payment: 50Kt (correct me if I'm wrong!)
tumblr_nr2jpwVyRy1sctktto6_100.png A8jZ8hC.png
Willow | FR + 12 hours
Come away little light, come away to the darkness
In the shade of the night we’ll come looking for you

YjkVeqG.png tumblr_nqzqz02ZlZ1tu43nto5_100.png
@beltzane

hi! do you have any slots open?
@beltzane

hi! do you have any slots open?
70yj1YJ.png
@beltzane

Hi!! I posted here a while ago to be put on your pinglist, and since then I've changed my username. I used to be Phenomenon, so could that be updated? Thank you very much, I love your art!
@beltzane

Hi!! I posted here a while ago to be put on your pinglist, and since then I've changed my username. I used to be Phenomenon, so could that be updated? Thank you very much, I love your art!
black ink, pink dawn.
@beltzane
sO I FORGET IF I ALREADY POSTED HERE OOPS
BUT I'D LOVE TO BE ADDED TO THE HUMANOID PINGLIST B/C I NEEED ONE OF THOSE CLEAN COLORED CHIBIS

but seriously your art is great <3
@beltzane
sO I FORGET IF I ALREADY POSTED HERE OOPS
BUT I'D LOVE TO BE ADDED TO THE HUMANOID PINGLIST B/C I NEEED ONE OF THOSE CLEAN COLORED CHIBIS

but seriously your art is great <3
saV3bZa.png
Katherine | Kalle
f2u_divider___yu__right_half__by_minakie-d5m3g54.pngf2u_divider___yu__right_half__by_minakie-d5m3g54.png
* she/her
* writer
* shop
[size=5][color=cf9ca0][b]order delivery[/b][/color] @wickedwhiteeyes[/size]----- [center] [img]http://orig04.deviantart.net/326d/f/2015/364/e/5/fr_bust_new_by_beltzane-d9m3yht.png[/img] one clean humanoid bust for u !!! i loved doing this wah i love linearting hair its so therapeutic i was a little confused about what colour to do her horn/antler things since you said you wanted her skin to be more natural so i just did the same colour as her primary if you want me to change it to her skin colour then just let me know !!! and let me know if there's anything else you'd like me to change~~~ thank u for ordering and feel free to pm me about payment :~D [br][/center] ----- sorry for slow updates lately !!! i didn't forget about u guys :~D just having a busy holiday season also i forgot to say but @orlesianbeauty i'm accepting your order !! i'm not sure which of your kids i'll draw yet so i'll do some sketches and see which i feel the most :~D
order delivery @wickedwhiteeyes
fr_bust_new_by_beltzane-d9m3yht.png
one clean humanoid bust for u !!! i loved doing this wah i love linearting hair its so therapeutic
i was a little confused about what colour to do her horn/antler things since you said you wanted her skin to be more natural so i just did the same colour as her primary
if you want me to change it to her skin colour then just let me know !!! and let me know if there's anything else you'd like me to change~~~ thank u for ordering and feel free to pm me about payment :~D

sorry for slow updates lately !!! i didn't forget about u guys :~D just having a busy holiday season

also i forgot to say but @orlesianbeauty i'm accepting your order !!
i'm not sure which of your kids i'll draw yet so i'll do some sketches and see which i feel the most :~D
@squidy

mentioning myself bc oh my gossshhhh this is so cute.... im in love w/yr art style.....

also bumping this 4 u!!!!!
@squidy

mentioning myself bc oh my gossshhhh this is so cute.... im in love w/yr art style.....

also bumping this 4 u!!!!!
eoSlEJF.png
sweetchayosedit.png qJe0IPr.png
@beltzane
Oh awesome! :D I've since sold the imp accent offered but I still have the Coatl accent, as well as the other offer of 100k and an eliminate. ^^ (I used my ambush lol)
@beltzane
Oh awesome! :D I've since sold the imp accent offered but I still have the Coatl accent, as well as the other offer of 100k and an eliminate. ^^ (I used my ambush lol)
8BRN8cm.png

trans_zpsqyxnavvy.png
@beltzane Could I be added to the ping list please? :3
@beltzane Could I be added to the ping list please? :3
@Beltzane This was SOOOOOO, worth the wait! She's beautiful! So completely beautiful! I couldn't be happier. I just... Oh my goodness <3

I'll have to commission another. She totally exceeds my expectations.

I'll send the item payments now c: if that's still ok.
@Beltzane This was SOOOOOO, worth the wait! She's beautiful! So completely beautiful! I couldn't be happier. I just... Oh my goodness <3

I'll have to commission another. She totally exceeds my expectations.

I'll send the item payments now c: if that's still ok.
Snailbert has my Wishlist he is a good SnailH0bF1BC.png
@popette @wickedwhiteeyes @zeushatches @pooses @xieu @vervain @tallydragon @mikareep @swagset @yule @orlesianbeauty

hey guys !! i'm just pinging to give you a little update !!
first of all don't worry, i haven't forgotten about you :~D
uni life is just a little hard to balance right now so whenever i do get free time i'm slowly working on ur requested art
obviously if its taking too long you're free to cancel, and i'll send you whatever i have so far for free since none are quite finished yet
but after this lot of orders i'll no longer be taking fr currency etc as payment so this will probably be the last opportunity to get art at these prices

anyway i hope everyone is doing fine and you're having a lovely, bright and fulfilling springtime ~~~
@popette @wickedwhiteeyes @zeushatches @pooses @xieu @vervain @tallydragon @mikareep @swagset @yule @orlesianbeauty

hey guys !! i'm just pinging to give you a little update !!
first of all don't worry, i haven't forgotten about you :~D
uni life is just a little hard to balance right now so whenever i do get free time i'm slowly working on ur requested art
obviously if its taking too long you're free to cancel, and i'll send you whatever i have so far for free since none are quite finished yet
but after this lot of orders i'll no longer be taking fr currency etc as payment so this will probably be the last opportunity to get art at these prices

anyway i hope everyone is doing fine and you're having a lovely, bright and fulfilling springtime ~~~
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16