Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | print("Hello World")
1 2
Hi! I'm Kaprai, and I'm pretty new here. That said, my account is older than the amount of time I have been here. I created my account in one of the signup times and then forgot about it for a looong time. Anyway, I fell in love with Lightning flight immediately, I adore the Circuit gene and my current dragons are cute but kind of basic. I love all kinds of fandom things, I'm a total nerd and I do drawing and programming. Nice to meet you all! ^-^
Hi! I'm Kaprai, and I'm pretty new here. That said, my account is older than the amount of time I have been here. I created my account in one of the signup times and then forgot about it for a looong time. Anyway, I fell in love with Lightning flight immediately, I adore the Circuit gene and my current dragons are cute but kind of basic. I love all kinds of fandom things, I'm a total nerd and I do drawing and programming. Nice to meet you all! ^-^
@kaprai
Hi! Welcome, I guess, back! XD I, too, love fandoms. What are some that you're in? What do you like to draw? Anyway, I hope you've been having a great time on this site and if you have any questions or want to chat, feel free to message me. :D
@kaprai
Hi! Welcome, I guess, back! XD I, too, love fandoms. What are some that you're in? What do you like to draw? Anyway, I hope you've been having a great time on this site and if you have any questions or want to chat, feel free to message me. :D
tumblr_inline_njw5jjRGaO1qg2i5p.gifglorious_gladekeeper_by_spacecoboye-d8q09g7.png tumblr_inline_njw5jjRGaO1qg2i5p.gif
@pawnti
Thanks! ^-^ I'm in fandoms like pokemon, various anime things, steven universe, dan and phil, etc. Quite a lot of them. I draw stuff like manga-cartoon-hybrid-style people and mlp. What fandoms are you in? c:
@pawnti
Thanks! ^-^ I'm in fandoms like pokemon, various anime things, steven universe, dan and phil, etc. Quite a lot of them. I draw stuff like manga-cartoon-hybrid-style people and mlp. What fandoms are you in? c:
@kaprai awesome! I'm also in the Pokemon, Steven universe, anime(some aft least), Dan and Phil, fandoms!! Some of the others that I am in are Miraculous ladybug, webcomics, adventure time, and Over the Garden Wall. :DD
@kaprai awesome! I'm also in the Pokemon, Steven universe, anime(some aft least), Dan and Phil, fandoms!! Some of the others that I am in are Miraculous ladybug, webcomics, adventure time, and Over the Garden Wall. :DD
tumblr_inline_njw5jjRGaO1qg2i5p.gifglorious_gladekeeper_by_spacecoboye-d8q09g7.png tumblr_inline_njw5jjRGaO1qg2i5p.gif
@pawnti
I haven't watched miraculous laydybug, but I planned to because I've heard its name around a lot lately. I assume it's quite good?
@pawnti
I haven't watched miraculous laydybug, but I planned to because I've heard its name around a lot lately. I assume it's quite good?
@kaprai I just recently entered the fandom myself, and I already love it. Personally I think it's overally pretty rad. I really like the characters, animation, and plot, but that's just me. If you want to watch a couple of english subbed episodes I suggest going on the Miraculous Ladybug youtube channel. I can link it if you want. If you do end up watching it, please tell me what you think of it! :D
@kaprai I just recently entered the fandom myself, and I already love it. Personally I think it's overally pretty rad. I really like the characters, animation, and plot, but that's just me. If you want to watch a couple of english subbed episodes I suggest going on the Miraculous Ladybug youtube channel. I can link it if you want. If you do end up watching it, please tell me what you think of it! :D
@pawnti
Yeah, can I have the link please? ^-^
@pawnti
Yeah, can I have the link please? ^-^
@kaprai
Sure! Here's a link to a channel that has the first 8 episodes (English subtitles)
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC5PZcCASs6iG9lAnbpi4ZuQ
Hope you like it! :D
@kaprai
Sure! Here's a link to a channel that has the first 8 episodes (English subtitles)
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC5PZcCASs6iG9lAnbpi4ZuQ
Hope you like it! :D
@pawnti
Ahaha i just went and watched all of the episodes on Youtube in one go. xD
I can't seem to find the other episodes, even on sites like kisscartoon! :o This could be a problem.
@pawnti
Ahaha i just went and watched all of the episodes on Youtube in one go. xD
I can't seem to find the other episodes, even on sites like kisscartoon! :o This could be a problem.
@kaprai
By other episodes do you mean the ones after the first 8, or after 13?
And also nice! What do you think of it so far? :D
@kaprai
By other episodes do you mean the ones after the first 8, or after 13?
And also nice! What do you think of it so far? :D
1 2