Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [Private] Breeding Project
@Snowfall2 @Mulang Hello! XD I have a proposal! ^_^ I've been looking for a [b]Male WC with CryFace Royal/Royal/White[/b] for a while now, but I finally figured I need to resort to asking others if I could borrow their derg to nest with another to get the one I've been desperately looking for. ^_^ There is only the one WC with my desired colors and prim/sec genes, Smartie. I was wondering if I could borrow your dergs when they're both RTB to nest? If you'd like a payment, I'll gladly provide it! ^_^ Name your price! And if it takes more than the one nest, you can choose whether you take back or I hold your derg until they are RTB again. :) I'll pay extra for any renesting. Plus, y'all can split the share of the babies to sell (or keep) if you'd like. If it's an odd number, we can work it out. ^~^ [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19430716] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/194308/19430716_350.png[/img] [/url] Smartie [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19282704] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/192828/19282704_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Let me know what you think! ^_^ Thank you so much for your time! <3
@Snowfall2 @Mulang

Hello! XD I have a proposal! ^_^

I've been looking for a Male WC with CryFace Royal/Royal/White for a while now, but I finally figured I need to resort to asking others if I could borrow their derg to nest with another to get the one I've been desperately looking for. ^_^

There is only the one WC with my desired colors and prim/sec genes, Smartie.

I was wondering if I could borrow your dergs when they're both RTB to nest? If you'd like a payment, I'll gladly provide it! ^_^ Name your price!

And if it takes more than the one nest, you can choose whether you take back or I hold your derg until they are RTB again. :) I'll pay extra for any renesting.
Plus, y'all can split the share of the babies to sell (or keep) if you'd like. If it's an odd number, we can work it out. ^~^

19430716_350.png

Smartie

19282704_350.png

Let me know what you think! ^_^

Thank you so much for your time! <3
Bv9XWUe.gif
BREWERS WANTED
KUzA9FY.png
eiTuhCf.gif
MELTERS WANTED
@DarkNiiinja
Tagging myself so I don't lose this
@DarkNiiinja
Tagging myself so I don't lose this
Bv9XWUe.gif
BREWERS WANTED
KUzA9FY.png
eiTuhCf.gif
MELTERS WANTED
@Snowfall2
Hi! I'm sorry to bother, I just wanted to know your thoughts on the matter. ^.^ <3
@Snowfall2
Hi! I'm sorry to bother, I just wanted to know your thoughts on the matter. ^.^ <3
Bv9XWUe.gif
BREWERS WANTED
KUzA9FY.png
eiTuhCf.gif
MELTERS WANTED
you want my Dragon?
you want my Dragon?
@Snowfall2

Well, I was just wondering if I could borrow her to sit on a nest for 5 days when she is finally ready to breed?
I don't mean to take your dragon from you forever. Haha Just hope to breed her with the other in hopes of get the Male Wildclaw I desire. ^_^
@Snowfall2

Well, I was just wondering if I could borrow her to sit on a nest for 5 days when she is finally ready to breed?
I don't mean to take your dragon from you forever. Haha Just hope to breed her with the other in hopes of get the Male Wildclaw I desire. ^_^
Bv9XWUe.gif
BREWERS WANTED
KUzA9FY.png
eiTuhCf.gif
MELTERS WANTED
ohh thats okay! ^^
but im new and i dont know how i can give you the Dragon D:
ohh thats okay! ^^
but im new and i dont know how i can give you the Dragon D:
@SnowFall2

Awesome!! XD Thank you so much!! I'll send a Crossroads (CR) when she's ready to breed! XDDD

Oh okay! Well, for future reference, to trade/sell dragons to other players, you go to the Crossroads (on the left side bar under "Shop"), type in the other players username and send the dragon with the proper payment set in return, then the other person has to accept it. ^_^

And if you ever need any help with anything, let me know!! I will gladly answer any questions you have! XD <3
@SnowFall2

Awesome!! XD Thank you so much!! I'll send a Crossroads (CR) when she's ready to breed! XDDD

Oh okay! Well, for future reference, to trade/sell dragons to other players, you go to the Crossroads (on the left side bar under "Shop"), type in the other players username and send the dragon with the proper payment set in return, then the other person has to accept it. ^_^

And if you ever need any help with anything, let me know!! I will gladly answer any questions you have! XD <3
Bv9XWUe.gif
BREWERS WANTED
KUzA9FY.png
eiTuhCf.gif
MELTERS WANTED
ahh okay! thanks
ahh okay! thanks
@Snowfall2

No problem! ^_^
@Snowfall2

No problem! ^_^
Bv9XWUe.gif