Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] KS Familiars [O] Treasure and Imps
Hello mighty dragons, I'm searching for the bone fiend, skycat and cog frog familiars I can offer this lovely Imperial right now or any future imp offspring + Treasure. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=682318] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/6824/682318_350.png[/img] [/url] Skycat: 700000 Treasure + Imp Bone Fiend 900000 Treasure + Imp Cog Frog 1000000 Treasure + Imp
Hello mighty dragons,

I'm searching for the bone fiend, skycat and cog frog familiars

I can offer this lovely Imperial right now or any future imp offspring + Treasure.

682318_350.png

Skycat: 700000 Treasure + Imp

Bone Fiend 900000 Treasure + Imp

Cog Frog 1000000 Treasure + Imp
@Chaosthief
I wish you luck! You're certainly in the right ball park payment wise! I have seen all four KS familiars go from around 900k to 2mil in the last few weeks *has been living in the item forum for her own searching purposes*. I'll keep an eye out in case I see any more floating around. Try @Gaia for the Bone Fiend; she may still have one left
@Chaosthief
I wish you luck! You're certainly in the right ball park payment wise! I have seen all four KS familiars go from around 900k to 2mil in the last few weeks *has been living in the item forum for her own searching purposes*. I'll keep an eye out in case I see any more floating around. Try @Gaia for the Bone Fiend; she may still have one left
[Sig uses ******* to FR links]]
Seeking: - // Original & Former Keeper of the KS Buyers List
@flaconscale

Thanks a lot this is really kind of you^.^ I guess I won't stumble upon a boolean before you but maybe I can help you searching for a Storm/Seafoam/Aqua Dragon. If I find one on the AH I'll let you know.
@flaconscale

Thanks a lot this is really kind of you^.^ I guess I won't stumble upon a boolean before you but maybe I can help you searching for a Storm/Seafoam/Aqua Dragon. If I find one on the AH I'll let you know.
bump
bump