Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 44 45
@Takara
@Ciphering

Sorry, been having trouble getting onto the site xD.

I'll send the gems now; if you already bought them from someone else, just send em back please :)
@Takara
@Ciphering

Sorry, been having trouble getting onto the site xD.

I'll send the gems now; if you already bought them from someone else, just send em back please :)
@Vadeski - I'll buy 100 gems for 8000 gold :) Thank you my friend, always a pleasure doing business! (though those last gems you sent me were a little wonky, I think my dragons were getting allergic reactions to them? Ohh well...)
@Vadeski - I'll buy 100 gems for 8000 gold :) Thank you my friend, always a pleasure doing business! (though those last gems you sent me were a little wonky, I think my dragons were getting allergic reactions to them? Ohh well...)
@eliskan
I thought I had clearly labeled the side effects of those gems! Guess I'm going to have to call up my supplier and see what he's changed...
@eliskan
I thought I had clearly labeled the side effects of those gems! Guess I'm going to have to call up my supplier and see what he's changed...
@Vadeski May I please purchase 377 gems? :)
@Vadeski May I please purchase 377 gems? :)
a5jtoDO.png1VK5MZj.png
@Vadeski
Can I get 311?
Sending treasure momentarily!
@Vadeski
Can I get 311?
Sending treasure momentarily!
@Vadeski May I purchase 420? Sending treasure in a second!
@Vadeski May I purchase 420? Sending treasure in a second!
@Grizabella
@Kioumi
@Kinuika

Sending em all right now; sorry for the wait. Couldn't get the thread's title to update so I think it was left [Online] all night :(.
@Grizabella
@Kioumi
@Kinuika

Sending em all right now; sorry for the wait. Couldn't get the thread's title to update so I think it was left [Online] all night :(.
Currently catching up on threads and messages.
Currently catching up on threads and messages.
I have 10K treasure. I think that comes out to 125 gems.
I have 10K treasure. I think that comes out to 125 gems.
@Vadeski, am I understanding this correctly that you would sell only up to 500 gems to a single person?
@Vadeski, am I understanding this correctly that you would sell only up to 500 gems to a single person?
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 44 45