Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Give a surprise, Get a surprise!
1 2 ... 334 335 336 337 338 ... 651 652
@NewYorkie

Sending you a nice apparel and some gems!!
@NewYorkie

Sending you a nice apparel and some gems!!
tumblr_inline_mlln9p4wNm1qz4rgp.pnglchUSD2.jpgj8GOEnK.pngN7UiDwk.jpgtumblr_inline_mlln9t6E1Q1qz4rgp.png
@littlesnowx

Check your inbox for a lot of cute beasties who want to be your friend! (Sent like, 10 or something...)
@littlesnowx

Check your inbox for a lot of cute beasties who want to be your friend! (Sent like, 10 or something...)
@Hanelli I might got stuff you already have from your wishlist... it's not that easy too read through if you write down the stuff you have instead of writing what you need ûu Hope you still enjoy [item=battlescale wing guard] [item=Blue and Brown Flair Scarf] and for the missing familiar [item=white-eared hummingbird] (Oh yes.. if possible please no food or "normal" familiars)
@Hanelli

I might got stuff you already have from your wishlist... it's not that easy too read through if you write down the stuff you have instead of writing what you need ûu

Hope you still enjoy

Battlescale Wing Guard Blue and Brown Flair Scarf
and for the missing familiar White-Eared Hummingbird

(Oh yes.. if possible please no food or "normal" familiars)
forensigu3s2j.png
@Kurumi [item=Sparkling Stinger]
@Kurumi

Sparkling Stinger
@Trollzaya [item=unhatched nocturne egg][item=forest field guide]
@Trollzaya
Unhatched Nocturne Egg Forest Field Guide
he / him
@Wendighost

I can't figure out how to put the icons via mobile but sending you something nice!!!
@Wendighost

I can't figure out how to put the icons via mobile but sending you something nice!!!
tumblr_inline_mlln9p4wNm1qz4rgp.pnglchUSD2.jpgj8GOEnK.pngN7UiDwk.jpgtumblr_inline_mlln9t6E1Q1qz4rgp.png
@littlesnowx [item=Chalcedony Snipper]
@littlesnowx

Chalcedony Snipper
@trollzaya Reserved, getting a little package c:

Edit:
Sent!
@trollzaya Reserved, getting a little package c:

Edit:
Sent!
@AttackOnPocky Sending [item=wooden marionette]
@AttackOnPocky
Sending Wooden Marionette
A loyal user to my dear Light mom :3 (She, having a future hatchery!)
tumblr_inline_nb2ti2p9Wg1qg78ij.pngIdqsg7Q.pngstarwarsrafflebutton_by_ventus_fall-d9kkt3p.png
@MasterDarklight [item=White Aviator Scarf]
@MasterDarklight

White Aviator Scarf
1 2 ... 334 335 336 337 338 ... 651 652