Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | DG Skydancer Raffle! (dragons for tix)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@battlegrids

Ooh, awesome, thanks so much!!

Adding your tickets now! :)
@battlegrids

Ooh, awesome, thanks so much!!

Adding your tickets now! :)
9k1qwzk.png
oh wow, those were such cute babies adkjfsa

@battlegrids that was 4 tickets, since they were both gened! :)
oh wow, those were such cute babies adkjfsa

@battlegrids that was 4 tickets, since they were both gened! :)
9k1qwzk.png
bump!
bump!
9k1qwzk.png
bump❣
bump❣
9k1qwzk.png
Migs sent me over here :P

Tossing a little single-gened baby your way!
Migs sent me over here :P

Tossing a little single-gened baby your way!
europa_by_javen-d6m0t7a.gif
Image by Javen
@Magnebot

Oh, awesome! Thank you so much for your contribution :)

Added you to the list with two tickets now.
@Magnebot

Oh, awesome! Thank you so much for your contribution :)

Added you to the list with two tickets now.
9k1qwzk.png
22:00 rolled around and we actually finished exalting and tallying for the night, so the results are in! [b]AND THE WINNER IS[/b] [img]http://i43.tinypic.com/r88s29.jpg[/img] @undecipher The eggs hatch on Tuesday first thing after rollover and you have pick of the clutch! I'll ping you at hatching as well. --this info was all posted on the front page too.-- @wasteofanangel , @manxome , @Avi , @scribblingface , @midnightflame , @Saro , @SoulSorbet , @karmacitadel , @Linlyn , @battlegrids , @Anubian , @Magnebot , @Rooksie , @Sangogrl41 Thank you all for participating in this raffle and for all the help in this dominance push! We had lots of fun doing it and look forward to holding more raffles in the future! :)
22:00 rolled around and we actually finished exalting and tallying for the night, so the results are in!

AND THE WINNER IS

r88s29.jpg

@undecipher

The eggs hatch on Tuesday first thing after rollover and you have pick of the clutch! I'll ping you at hatching as well.

--this info was all posted on the front page too.--

@wasteofanangel , @manxome , @Avi , @scribblingface , @midnightflame , @Saro , @SoulSorbet , @karmacitadel , @Linlyn , @battlegrids , @Anubian , @Magnebot , @Rooksie , @Sangogrl41

Thank you all for participating in this raffle and for all the help in this dominance push! We had lots of fun doing it and look forward to holding more raffles in the future! :)
9k1qwzk.png
Congrats to undecipher :p
Congrats to undecipher :p
RmHSCAk.png NjbUgLV.png ycEeRDZ.png ONw09wm.pngRmHSCAk.png
YOU'RE KIDDING.

Oh my gosh I really didn't see that coming. /)_(\ Thank you so much! And good luck Arcane, it seems like you guys have it in the bag! Can't wait to back you guys up on your next push!
YOU'RE KIDDING.

Oh my gosh I really didn't see that coming. /)_(\ Thank you so much! And good luck Arcane, it seems like you guys have it in the bag! Can't wait to back you guys up on your next push!
ZNhRsiG.png nE2iWmO.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8