Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [NotN] Swap Center
1 2 ... 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 ... 2434 2435
@sapphireinferno it's fine then. Thanks.
@sapphireinferno it's fine then. Thanks.
tumblr_oiq1wlsZ8L1u402sco1_500.png
Trading 1x [item=Enchanter's Cobwebs] for 7x [item=Sorcerer's Cobwebs] or 5x [item=Magician's Cobwebs] I take mixed payment too
Trading 1x Enchanter's Cobwebs for 7x Sorcerer's Cobwebs or 5x Magician's Cobwebs

I take mixed payment too
U0QqbM2.png l61PO3L.png
[quote name="Vulpeli" date=2015-12-27 01:59:25] [center][i]Please PM me offers.[/i] [size=4][b]Have[/b][/size] [item=Snarling Mimic][size=4][b]x3[/b][/size] [item=Ectoplasmime][size=4][b]x1[/b][/size] [item=Jawlocker][size=4][b]x2[/b][/size] [item=Unlikely Alliance][size=4][b]x3[/b][/size] [item=Opposing Forces][size=4][b]x2[/b][/size] [item=Living Sculpture][size=4][b]x3[/b][/size] [item=Painted Marionette][size=4][b]x4[/b][/size] [item=Ensorcelled Volume][size=4][b]x1[/b][/size] [item=Spellbound Tome][size=4][b]x2[/b][/size] [item=Livewire Grizzly][size=4][b]x1[/b][/size] [item=Voltspire Intruder][size=4][b]x3[/b][/size] [item=Hibernal Starbear][size=4][b]x1[/b][/size] [item=Fungusbearing Phony][size=4][b]x4[/b][/size] [item=Jadecarved Decoy][size=4][b]x1[/b][/size] [item=Polarfreeze Defender][size=4][b]x3[/b][/size] [item=Bogus Manamonger][size=4][b]x1[/b][/size] [item=Murktooth Bramblekeep][size=4][b]x1[/b][/size] [item=Wavebreak Snarler][size=4][b]x2[/b][/size] [item=Timber Tender][size=4][b]x1[/b][/size] [item=Conjurer's Cloak][size=4][b]x1[/b][/size] [item=Conjurer's Cobwebs][size=4][b]x1[/b][/size] [item=Conjurer's Herb Pouch][size=4][b]x1[/b][/size] [item=Conjurer's Staff][size=4][b]x1[/b][/size] [item=Agol][size=4][b]x2[/b][/size] [item=Magician's Hat][size=4][b]x1[/b][/size] [item=Magician's Cloak][size=4][b]x1[/b][/size] [item=Magician's Cobwebs][size=4][b]x1[/b][/size] [item=Magician's Herb Pouch][size=4][b]x1[/b][/size] [item=Magician's Staff][size=4][b]x1[/b][/size] ----- [size=4][b]Want[/b][/size] [item=Strange Chest] [item=Unhatched Nocturne Egg] [item=Breed Change: Nocturne][/center] [/quote]
Vulpeli wrote on 2015-12-27:
Please PM me offers.

Have
Snarling Mimic x3 Ectoplasmime x1 Jawlocker x2 Unlikely Alliance x3
Opposing Forces x2 Living Sculpture x3 Painted Marionette x4 Ensorcelled Volume x1
Spellbound Tome x2 Livewire Grizzly x1 Voltspire Intruder x3
Hibernal Starbear x1 Fungusbearing Phony x4 Jadecarved Decoy x1 Polarfreeze Defender x3
Bogus Manamonger x1 Murktooth Bramblekeep x1 Wavebreak Snarler x2 Timber Tender x1

Conjurer's Cloak x1 Conjurer's Cobwebs x1 Conjurer's Herb Pouch x1 Conjurer's Staff x1
Agol x2 Magician's Hat x1 Magician's Cloak x1 Magician's Cobwebs x1
Magician's Herb Pouch x1 Magician's Staff x1

Want
Strange Chest Unhatched Nocturne Egg Breed Change: Nocturne

She/Her || FR +3
G1s For Sale
outdated post.
outdated post.
icebanner.png
I'd prefer to trade apparel for apparel and familiar for familiar thanks! :3 [quote][b]HAVE:[/b] Apparel: [item=conjurer's hat] Familiars: [Item=Sunbeam Ursa][Item=Livewire Grizzly][item=magma embear][item=cragbacked bouldursa][item=snarling mimic][item=jawlocker][item=murktooth bramblekeep][item=wavebreak snarler][item=timber tender][/quote] [quote][b]WANT:[/b] Apparel: [item=conjurer's staff] [item=enchanter's cloak][item=enchanter's cobwebs][item=enchanter's hat][item=enchanter's herb pouch][item=enchanter's staff] Familiars: [item=unlikely alliance][item=opposing forces][item=living sculpture][item=wooden marionette][item=bogus manamonger][item=smokebillow sham][item=sunsea pseudo][item=fallbrush fraud][item=thornthick thief][/quote]
I'd prefer to trade apparel for apparel and familiar for familiar thanks! :3
Quote:
HAVE:
Apparel:
Conjurer's Hat
Familiars:
Sunbeam Ursa Livewire Grizzly Magma Embear Cragbacked Bouldursa Snarling Mimic Jawlocker Murktooth Bramblekeep Wavebreak Snarler Timber Tender
Quote:
WANT:
Apparel:
Conjurer's Staff
Enchanter's Cloak Enchanter's Cobwebs Enchanter's Hat Enchanter's Herb Pouch Enchanter's Staff
Familiars:
Unlikely Alliance Opposing Forces Living Sculpture Wooden Marionette Bogus Manamonger Smokebillow Sham Sunsea Pseudo Fallbrush Fraud Thornthick Thief
@MercurysMusic
I have a painted marionette. would you be willing to give me the jade carved decoy for it?
@MercurysMusic
I have a painted marionette. would you be willing to give me the jade carved decoy for it?
Please be aware that I may breed the exalt fodder I buy. If you do not want me to breed your dragon, let me know.
1c91923a-ef6b-11e5-98f4-2d9b8664c5dc.gif
@TigerWhiskers on its way!
@TigerWhiskers on its way!
icebanner.png
So...I've decided to commit to one venue: the Woodland Path. And consequently now have a surplus of lots of other stuff. I currently have to spare:

Chameleon ×30 Bee Orchid ×38 Giant Swallowtail Caterpillar ×9 ×4 Night Flame ×14 Mirror ×194 Mimic Powder ×564

I also have 30 Strange chests that I'd like to swapp, but you'd have to offer something pretty nice (Like eggs or scrolls, hint hint) to get me to part with them. I go by 4~5 chests per Nocturne egg. And 20 chests per Nocturne scroll.

Strange Chest Strange Chest Strange Chest Strange Chest Strange Chest Strange Chest Strange Chest Strange Chest Strange Chest Strange Chest Strange Chest Strange Chest Strange Chest Strange Chest Strange Chest Strange Chest Strange Chest Strange Chest Strange Chest Strange Chest Strange Chest Strange Chest Strange Chest Strange Chest Strange Chest Strange Chest Strange Chest Strange Chest Strange Chest

I DO NOT WANT NOTN FAMILIARS
Lord knows I have too many already
I don't have anything in particular I want in return, so you can pretty much offer anything. I'm usually pretty flexible with prices, just not to a point where it's a ripoff. These materials/chests sell for a decent amount in the AH.

I particularly like stuff related to Plague (Honor the Plaguemomma!!) and maybe coatl stuff as well, to give you an idea of what to offer. I'll look at pretty coatl babies too or certain gene scrolls. If what you offer is worth more than what I have I may be willing to make up the price difference in treasure or S. Chests.

Dragons with the Butterfly gene are automatically worth at least 5 chests. Will be willing to go up if it's pretty as well.
So...I've decided to commit to one venue: the Woodland Path. And consequently now have a surplus of lots of other stuff. I currently have to spare:

Chameleon ×30 Bee Orchid ×38 Giant Swallowtail Caterpillar ×9 ×4 Night Flame ×14 Mirror ×194 Mimic Powder ×564

I also have 30 Strange chests that I'd like to swapp, but you'd have to offer something pretty nice (Like eggs or scrolls, hint hint) to get me to part with them. I go by 4~5 chests per Nocturne egg. And 20 chests per Nocturne scroll.

Strange Chest Strange Chest Strange Chest Strange Chest Strange Chest Strange Chest Strange Chest Strange Chest Strange Chest Strange Chest Strange Chest Strange Chest Strange Chest Strange Chest Strange Chest Strange Chest Strange Chest Strange Chest Strange Chest Strange Chest Strange Chest Strange Chest Strange Chest Strange Chest Strange Chest Strange Chest Strange Chest Strange Chest Strange Chest

I DO NOT WANT NOTN FAMILIARS
Lord knows I have too many already
I don't have anything in particular I want in return, so you can pretty much offer anything. I'm usually pretty flexible with prices, just not to a point where it's a ripoff. These materials/chests sell for a decent amount in the AH.

I particularly like stuff related to Plague (Honor the Plaguemomma!!) and maybe coatl stuff as well, to give you an idea of what to offer. I'll look at pretty coatl babies too or certain gene scrolls. If what you offer is worth more than what I have I may be willing to make up the price difference in treasure or S. Chests.

Dragons with the Butterfly gene are automatically worth at least 5 chests. Will be willing to go up if it's pretty as well.
o.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.png
Trading 1x [item=Enchanter's Cobwebs] for 4x [item=Sorcerer's Cobwebs] or 3x [item=Magician's Cobwebs] I take mixed payment too
Trading 1x Enchanter's Cobwebs for 4x Sorcerer's Cobwebs or 3x Magician's Cobwebs

I take mixed payment too
U0QqbM2.png l61PO3L.png
@Uniformshark

Could I trade you a conjurers cobwebs for the spellbound tome? :D
@Uniformshark

Could I trade you a conjurers cobwebs for the spellbound tome? :D

- FR Tumblr
- No link here yet
- No link here yet
bnWiYJD.png
1 2 ... 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 ... 2434 2435