Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Okami Ten's art-shop
1 2 3
Bump
Bump
bump
bump
J3LRTLV.png
bump
bump
J3LRTLV.png
bump
bump
J3LRTLV.png
@Vindemiae
@OkamiTen

this art is cute... I might order something after Christmas

I like that accent.
How can I get one? o:

@Vindemiae
@OkamiTen

this art is cute... I might order something after Christmas

I like that accent.
How can I get one? o:

@Sneakychu
You can write in my PM and I'll sell it to you)

Thanks ^^
@Sneakychu
You can write in my PM and I'll sell it to you)

Thanks ^^
bump
bump
J3LRTLV.png
@Vindemiae
Does she do dragon OCs and/or couple art?
Thank you!
I would like to nab a slot either way, though!
@Vindemiae
Does she do dragon OCs and/or couple art?
Thank you!
I would like to nab a slot either way, though!
75065221_aTNRAxH2uSwvfsS.png
@Vindemiae I'd like to order a fullbody in gems, please? of this guy: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12047558] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/120476/12047558_350.png[/img] [/url] Please draw him with his accent + a tail with a neon-blue ghost wisp at the end? His tail was turned into a spirit because of a curse. "Corsavoir was just a regular gem thief until one day he sneakily tried to steal the necklace of a witch with strong magic using his tail (he swiped it off a shelf - I always thought Coatls had prehensile tails easy for snatching stuff). But the necklace had a charm on it that converts anyone who touches it into living spirits over time. Corsavoir managed to let go of it just in time but the damage was already done - his tail glows a ghostly white in the dark, no matter if it is covered or not, which makes sneaking impossible so he had to give up thieving. Now he's a sort of Coatl vigilante, going against the thievery that landed him in his present circumstance. His tail makes quite the entrance!" How much would that cost in gems? I would also like to buy Golden Deity accent, but how much does it cost?
@Vindemiae
I'd like to order a fullbody in gems, please? of this guy:

12047558_350.png

Please draw him with his accent + a tail with a neon-blue ghost wisp at the end? His tail was turned into a spirit because of a curse.

"Corsavoir was just a regular gem thief until one day he sneakily tried to steal the necklace of a witch with strong magic using his tail (he swiped it off a shelf - I always thought Coatls had prehensile tails easy for snatching stuff). But the necklace had a charm on it that converts anyone who touches it into living spirits over time. Corsavoir managed to let go of it just in time but the damage was already done - his tail glows a ghostly white in the dark, no matter if it is covered or not, which makes sneaking impossible so he had to give up thieving. Now he's a sort of Coatl vigilante, going against the thievery that landed him in his present circumstance. His tail makes quite the entrance!"

How much would that cost in gems?

I would also like to buy Golden Deity accent, but how much does it cost?
@tayssi
Hello)
What are you mean when you say ''OCs and/or couple art''?:)
@tayssi
Hello)
What are you mean when you say ''OCs and/or couple art''?:)
1 2 3