Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Questions about breeding.
Hi ! I always seem to only get 1 or 2 eggs when I breed my dragons? Is it just like a percentage (like 4 eggs is like 10% or something) or does it depend on the type of dragon?

I only breed Skydancers (I have no idea why I bought like a bunch when I first started and I ended up with a Clan of them and I didn't wanna change haha) and my friend has Windclaws.
My friend always gets 3 or 4 eggs and I always get 1 or 2 ? Does it have to do with like the rarity of the markings or something as well ?

Maybe it's all just in my head or something and I have really bad luck. Today I bred TWO pairs of dragons and I got 1 egg from both of them. I'd like to know about this ! Thank you !
Hi ! I always seem to only get 1 or 2 eggs when I breed my dragons? Is it just like a percentage (like 4 eggs is like 10% or something) or does it depend on the type of dragon?

I only breed Skydancers (I have no idea why I bought like a bunch when I first started and I ended up with a Clan of them and I didn't wanna change haha) and my friend has Windclaws.
My friend always gets 3 or 4 eggs and I always get 1 or 2 ? Does it have to do with like the rarity of the markings or something as well ?

Maybe it's all just in my head or something and I have really bad luck. Today I bred TWO pairs of dragons and I got 1 egg from both of them. I'd like to know about this ! Thank you !
little bing bong
little bing bong
You have a bout of seriously bad luck, while your friend has good luck. Also, your friend may be breeding different dragons, which increases the odds that they get more eggs. Breeding the same dragons (e.g. Skydancers) gives you higher odds of only 1-2 eggs in the nest.

Different-species breeding:
5 eggs -
4 eggs -
3 eggs -
2 eggs -
1 egg -
5%
10%
45%
30%
10%

Same-species breeding:
4 eggs -
3 eggs -
2 eggs -
1 egg -
12%
40%
38%
10%

Source
You have a bout of seriously bad luck, while your friend has good luck. Also, your friend may be breeding different dragons, which increases the odds that they get more eggs. Breeding the same dragons (e.g. Skydancers) gives you higher odds of only 1-2 eggs in the nest.

Different-species breeding:
5 eggs -
4 eggs -
3 eggs -
2 eggs -
1 egg -
5%
10%
45%
30%
10%

Same-species breeding: