Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Triple Mulberry Fae
Okay so since i got like 9-10 requests for him, I'm gonna make a thread here because everyone really wants him and I'd feel bad if I had to choose who so I'm just gonna leave it to the highest offer, starting at 70k [img]http://gyazo.com/b8421015c1b40aeee3cf08ae0342a334.png[/img] no genes, triple mulberry, highest bidder because i honestly cant make up my mind on who should get it. i'll decide at midnight tonight since i'll be gone for the weekend
Okay so since i got like 9-10 requests for him, I'm gonna make a thread here because everyone really wants him and I'd feel bad if I had to choose who so I'm just gonna leave it to the highest offer, starting at 70k
b8421015c1b40aeee3cf08ae0342a334.png
no genes, triple mulberry, highest bidder because i honestly cant make up my mind on who should get it.
i'll decide at midnight tonight since i'll be gone for the weekend
@MangoBacon
Are you accepting offers of dragon trades at all?
@MangoBacon
Are you accepting offers of dragon trades at all?
I have CFS/ME and sometimes my brain decides things are too hard.
Nah just post what you'd offer in here
Nah just post what you'd offer in here
Hnn.... as much as I'd love to grant that person's wish, I can never afford auctions, mostly because I'm always outbid and know I'll be killed for treasure... I guess I'll wait until later then. Good luck auctioning on the pretty! ^^ Hope he finds a good home.
Hnn.... as much as I'd love to grant that person's wish, I can never afford auctions, mostly because I'm always outbid and know I'll be killed for treasure... I guess I'll wait until later then. Good luck auctioning on the pretty! ^^ Hope he finds a good home.
ipmln4.jpg
@MangoBacon
I'll start you off with 150k then. ^^

I have to sleep now (past midnight), but I'll be back before rollover to see if I've been outbid.

By the way, I wondered if you'd be willing to put in a snipe guard?

I've had it happen before that I was high bidder on an auction and then at the last minute someone bid an extra 10k or something, and there was no time for me to reply even though I would have gone higher. It's really upsetting when that happens.

So now a lot of people say that if there's a bid in the last 10 mins (or half hour, or whatever time you want to set), the auction is extended a bit so previous bidders are given the chance to put in a counter bid even if it's after the time's up, until there are no more bids. It's good for you too, because you get more money. :)
@MangoBacon
I'll start you off with 150k then. ^^

I have to sleep now (past midnight), but I'll be back before rollover to see if I've been outbid.

By the way, I wondered if you'd be willing to put in a snipe guard?

I've had it happen before that I was high bidder on an auction and then at the last minute someone bid an extra 10k or something, and there was no time for me to reply even though I would have gone higher. It's really upsetting when that happens.

So now a lot of people say that if there's a bid in the last 10 mins (or half hour, or whatever time you want to set), the auction is extended a bit so previous bidders are given the chance to put in a counter bid even if it's after the time's up, until there are no more bids. It's good for you too, because you get more money. :)
*cries* thanks for playing and kudos to whoever gets the boy. If you breed another triple mulberry, I'd totally be interested.
*cries* thanks for playing and kudos to whoever gets the boy. If you breed another triple mulberry, I'd totally be interested.
tumblr_ntrk5fRxsj1sk2f1lo1_500.png
Dont worry about the snipe guard, I'll just give it to you, Spider. uvu I dont think they'll be a snipe guard or anything, besides that seems kinda unfair anyway.
Dont worry about the snipe guard, I'll just give it to you, Spider. uvu I dont think they'll be a snipe guard or anything, besides that seems kinda unfair anyway.
One time I was the high bidder on a dragon for 2 days, and no-one else bid, and at the very last minute someone bid 10k more and there was no time for me to reply so I lost the dragon. So I get kind of anxious when there isn't a snipe guard. ^^
One time I was the high bidder on a dragon for 2 days, and no-one else bid, and at the very last minute someone bid 10k more and there was no time for me to reply so I lost the dragon. So I get kind of anxious when there isn't a snipe guard. ^^
@MangoBacon
Thank you so much! He's gorgeous, and I'll be giving him gembond and hopefully breeding more gorgeous dragons from him for other people who wanted a triple mulberry. xD
@MangoBacon
Thank you so much! He's gorgeous, and I'll be giving him gembond and hopefully breeding more gorgeous dragons from him for other people who wanted a triple mulberry. xD
Not a problem uvu if I get another triple I'll let everyone else know though!
Not a problem uvu if I get another triple I'll let everyone else know though!