Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [A] Gen 1 Nocs, XXY & RTB (7 digit)
1 2
Ended

Ended

Pings!

@Kyoya @Ballad @WildFlora @Prey @ToastMama @arcticterror @Munohs @rich @AlpineHell @Amphitrite @Astraya @Axikor @chespin @Cirrostratus @DemiDeity @Dragonweaver @Fadeela @Ffeion @Frillshark @FruityHoofbeast @JennaQuinn @LanthanumIridium @Magari @Megalomaniac @Miuv @pinkrobotgirl @Rattyfleef @Reborn @Simply @smalldoll @Stenvela @Stumpy @Tetraodon @Trippfaerie @vriskittles @Ysdaar @Zelai @Vaze @nanairo @Chrissy @Shez

@Arzosah @Skyhold @tfw

I tried hard to look at all the notes, and only ping who I thought would be interested. Thank you to those who are on the lists, and those that maintain it. <3 Happy Bidding!
Pings!

@Kyoya @Ballad @WildFlora @Prey @ToastMama @arcticterror @Munohs @rich @AlpineHell @Amphitrite @Astraya @Axikor @chespin @Cirrostratus @DemiDeity @Dragonweaver @Fadeela @Ffeion @Frillshark @FruityHoofbeast @JennaQuinn @LanthanumIridium @Magari @Megalomaniac @Miuv @pinkrobotgirl @Rattyfleef @Reborn @Simply @smalldoll @Stenvela @Stumpy @Tetraodon @Trippfaerie @vriskittles @Ysdaar @Zelai @Vaze @nanairo @Chrissy @Shez

@Arzosah @Skyhold @tfw

I tried hard to look at all the notes, and only ping who I thought would be interested. Thank you to those who are on the lists, and those that maintain it. <3 Happy Bidding!
@Zarabeythe
SB and last day ping on the leaf obsidian please!
@Zarabeythe
SB and last day ping on the leaf obsidian please!
tumblr_ot3nmcIOiY1wukm15o1_250.pngtumblr_ova4jixOYq1wukm15o1_75sq.pngtumblr_otdhyiyK0G1wukm15o1_75sq.pngtumblr_otdhxi2GsL1wukm15o1_75sq.png
@Zarabeythe
SB That leaf kiddo.
@Zarabeythe
SB That leaf kiddo.
@Dagmaar - Vaze beat you to the starting bid, please let me know if you'd like to bid again please. :)

(This is my first auction posting, and my return after a year away, loads to catch up on!) Thank you all for participating and for your patience :)

~Zara
@Dagmaar - Vaze beat you to the starting bid, please let me know if you'd like to bid again please. :)

(This is my first auction posting, and my return after a year away, loads to catch up on!) Thank you all for participating and for your patience :)

~Zara
Bumping for the late night crowd. :)
Bumping for the late night crowd. :)
@Zarabeythe

last day ping on the double leaf, please.
@Zarabeythe

last day ping on the double leaf, please.
QziQrLH.gif XYGqOay.png 1nz9EYP.gif
Got you on the list Stumpy! :) Thanks!
Got you on the list Stumpy! :) Thanks!
Bump for the night!!
Bump for the night!!
@Zarabeythe

What's the HB on that leaf/leaf?
@Zarabeythe

What's the HB on that leaf/leaf?
1 2