Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Coliseum freezing
1 2
When I enter a monster battle, the enemies will not move on their turn. Essentially meaning the battle is frozen. I have tried restarting the battle multiple times to no effect.
When I enter a monster battle, the enemies will not move on their turn. Essentially meaning the battle is frozen. I have tried restarting the battle multiple times to no effect.
I have the same problem. My dragons can attack, but the enemies never do anything :(
I have the same problem. My dragons can attack, but the enemies never do anything :(
ZNhRsiG.png
I had this issue, too, but at this point when I restart, I just never seem to finish loading into the battle. >.< The bar stops a few pixels short of full.
I had this issue, too, but at this point when I restart, I just never seem to finish loading into the battle. >.< The bar stops a few pixels short of full.
Happening to me too. I&#039;m sure it will be fixed in no time though. This site is really awesome that way.
Happening to me too. I&#039;m sure it will be fixed in no time though. This site is really awesome that way.
betaclaw_zps89127286.png
Same here. ;o;
Same here. ;o;
I&#039;m having the same problem
I&#039;m having the same problem
Beep Boop
Same problem here too.
Same problem here too.
uh8.png
Same here! I was coming to report it myself!
Same here! I was coming to report it myself!
1kz7OWt.png
Yep, same. sucks, since I was in the middle of familiar farming. :T
Yep, same. sucks, since I was in the middle of familiar farming. :T
tumblr_n7rzu5QTOk1tf36f3o1_400.png
Same here too : / i hope they are fixing it pretty soon
Same here too : / i hope they are fixing it pretty soon
1 2