Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [LF] 1x1 fr!dragon rps please
1 2
Hi there! I’m currently in the process of figuring out lore for my lair and I thought some rps might be helpful in building my dergs' personalities c:

I'm mostly interested in medium length 1x1 para rps rn, but if you prefer things on the shorter (or longer) side that's fine w/me too and I'll do my best to accommodate you.

All of the dragons currently in my lair are available for rp. If you see anyone you like lemme' know via ping or pm and we can figure out something together~

Writing samples: I’ve never rp’d dragons before, sadly, but I do have some experience rping other things!
-
Sunup. Sundown, Resignation – as Tessa
Peace in memory – as Ramona

Hi there! I’m currently in the process of figuring out lore for my lair and I thought some rps might be helpful in building my dergs' personalities c:

I'm mostly interested in medium length 1x1 para rps rn, but if you prefer things on the shorter (or longer) side that's fine w/me too and I'll do my best to accommodate you.

All of the dragons currently in my lair are available for rp. If you see anyone you like lemme' know via ping or pm and we can figure out something together~

Writing samples: I’ve never rp’d dragons before, sadly, but I do have some experience rping other things!
-
Sunup. Sundown, Resignation – as Tessa
Peace in memory – as Ramona

bump
bump
@seitan

Would you be interested in role playing with me?

I like romance, action, mystery, and adventure!
@seitan

Would you be interested in role playing with me?

I like romance, action, mystery, and adventure!
@LeviathanScream
Sure! Any specific dragon you wanna rp with? Any plots in mind? O:
@LeviathanScream
Sure! Any specific dragon you wanna rp with? Any plots in mind? O:
@Seitan

I'd love to rp with you! I have a plot I use by default or something else if you'd like :o
@Seitan

I'd love to rp with you! I have a plot I use by default or something else if you'd like :o
apb31l.jpg
@Rivornel

Sweet! Mind sharing what plot you had in mind? Also, which of my dragons do you want to rp with? O:

Should we rp via pms or do you wanna make a separate thread on forum for our rp?
@Rivornel

Sweet! Mind sharing what plot you had in mind? Also, which of my dragons do you want to rp with? O:

Should we rp via pms or do you wanna make a separate thread on forum for our rp?
@seitan

I'm terrible at plots xD

And not really. I could rp any of my dragons :)

Maybe show your character first?
@seitan

I'm terrible at plots xD

And not really. I could rp any of my dragons :)

Maybe show your character first?
@Seitan

Okay, so. Just got back from a long break, and yay. I'd like to roleplay, I'm bad at making up plots, and I'll roleplay with any of my five dragons. (Seifer, Facria, Greenleaf, Serenity, Skyla)
I'd also like to roleplay with either Juanita or Zephyr, or whichever dragons you want to develop a bio.
@Seitan

Okay, so. Just got back from a long break, and yay. I'd like to roleplay, I'm bad at making up plots, and I'll roleplay with any of my five dragons. (Seifer, Facria, Greenleaf, Serenity, Skyla)
I'd also like to roleplay with either Juanita or Zephyr, or whichever dragons you want to develop a bio.
CxEBf1c.png xx lark
he/him
+2 fr time
x
@LeviathanScream

Perhaps Jaunita could try to convert Vortex to the light flight/sway her away from her beloved plaguemama? c:

@o0ArcaneAura0o

I think Serenity & Jaunita could be cool! As for plots, hmm... Maybe our rp could be set while tomato queen & co were traveling/moving up to snowsquall, and Jaunita could see her and fangirl out a bit bc omg she's gold Juanita's obsessed with gold
@LeviathanScream

Perhaps Jaunita could try to convert Vortex to the light flight/sway her away from her beloved plaguemama? c:

@o0ArcaneAura0o

I think Serenity & Jaunita could be cool! As for plots, hmm... Maybe our rp could be set while tomato queen & co were traveling/moving up to snowsquall, and Jaunita could see her and fangirl out a bit bc omg she's gold Juanita's obsessed with gold
@seitan

Awesome idea xD
How'd you guess I was going to be using my favorite dragon? O.O Wizard powahz
Anything else?
@seitan

Awesome idea xD
How'd you guess I was going to be using my favorite dragon? O.O Wizard powahz
Anything else?
1 2