Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | confusing anime orders.
im confused on witch to watch first, each anime has like 7 seasons that jump around in the timeline or something so please help

i want to watch fate. the one with the blonde girl with the sword. but i could never find the first season

i also want to watch the monogatari animes. but they are the most confusing thing ever.

please help
im confused on witch to watch first, each anime has like 7 seasons that jump around in the timeline or something so please help

i want to watch fate. the one with the blonde girl with the sword. but i could never find the first season

i also want to watch the monogatari animes. but they are the most confusing thing ever.

please help
bump
bump
@MrFattymccatcat

uh lemme see

for the fate series; tbh ive only watched fate/zero which is a prequel to fate/stay night which takes place 10 years later if im correct

theres also a recent remake of fate/stay night which was made by the same dudes who made fate/zero and their visuals are amazing its like they have so much money

i could watch it timeline-wise which is

fate/zero -> fate/stay night and/or its remake

orrr you could watch it in the order they were made which is

fate/stay night -> fate/zero -> fate/stay night (remake)

--

as for monogatari thats a whole other beast altogether and the timeline is all over the place (and is generally really confusing anyway) so id recommend just watching the seasons in the order they were released
@MrFattymccatcat

uh lemme see

for the fate series; tbh ive only watched fate/zero which is a prequel to fate/stay night which takes place 10 years later if im correct

theres also a recent remake of fate/stay night which was made by the same dudes who made fate/zero and their visuals are amazing its like they have so much money

i could watch it timeline-wise which is

fate/zero -> fate/stay night and/or its remake

orrr you could watch it in the order they were made which is

fate/stay night -> fate/zero -> fate/stay night (remake)

--

as for monogatari thats a whole other beast altogether and the timeline is all over the place (and is generally really confusing anyway) so id recommend just watching the seasons in the order they were released
The best thing to do is start from the beginning; the original before watching going onto watching their side stories/season 2/OVAs.
The best thing to do is start from the beginning; the original before watching going onto watching their side stories/season 2/OVAs.
Epic Forum Hopper; Please Ping For A Response
the only thing i know here is that Bakemonogatari is first :'I
the only thing i know here is that Bakemonogatari is first :'I
earthshieldl.png
the order i watched monogatari in was
Bakemonogatari
Nisemonogatari
Nekomonogatari black(ova)

monogatari series second season
hanamonogatari(ova)
tsukimonogatari(ova)

owarimonogatari(this one is still ongoing