Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Dragon Decals - Nature Dusthide skins
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 167 168
@HinodeTsurugi

Thanks! :D
@HinodeTsurugi

Thanks! :D
Catfeather Loop fbwG7W5.png

please see shop front for specific pinglists
@Catfeather

Ah alright :3
@Catfeather

Ah alright :3
@Catfeather

Payment sent.
@Catfeather

Payment sent.
earthtop.pngRavens Keep Highlanders :: Browncoat, naturally
Hi again, everyone! There's (close to) enough people signed up for Xmas Tangle for Guardain and Coatl females! (as in, I'm actually able to cover the difference if everyone is able to send in the minimum recommended amount of 250g per copy! If you aren't, well, still pm me and I'll see what I can do. :)) I've pinged both lists here since there was some overlap (thanks!!) so please double-check which list(s) you're on! :) [center]@meii @FamiliarAlien @HinodeTsurugi @RenegadeTalonz @SerenityBreeze @SerenityBreeze @Xairathan @Bladesfire [img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/3bf9a9ce210ce57c95da89cbd7d7fe58/tumblr_nyz1if03l21shyk2ho2_400.png[/img] @InsanityPrelude @Moray @HinodeTsurugi @malatise @BlackMistress @BladesFire @Xairathan [img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/8178f6d363ee0afc6cd03da28c1113c6/tumblr_nyz1if03l21shyk2ho1_400.png[/img][/center]
Hi again, everyone!

There's (close to) enough people signed up for Xmas Tangle for Guardain and Coatl females! (as in, I'm actually able to cover the difference if everyone is able to send in the minimum recommended amount of 250g per copy! If you aren't, well, still pm me and I'll see what I can do. :))

I've pinged both lists here since there was some overlap (thanks!!) so please double-check which list(s) you're on! :)

@Catfeather
Gems send :)
@Catfeather
Gems send :)
echo.pngbiscuit.pngXAwbs1b.pngc4w7tx2.png
@Catfeather

Added myself to the Xmas Tangle (Coatl F) list.

I'll have the 250 gems mailed to you soon! Such a perfect accent, this pricing is so generous thank you!
@Catfeather

Added myself to the Xmas Tangle (Coatl F) list.

I'll have the 250 gems mailed to you soon! Such a perfect accent, this pricing is so generous thank you!
@Catfeather Hi, is there any way to order your Xmas Tangle Imp M still? :)
@Catfeather Hi, is there any way to order your Xmas Tangle Imp M still? :)
@Antrey

Hi! There certainly is! If you'd like to add yourself to Round 2 on the pinglist, those slots will get fulfilled if there are enough people on them. (this will be going through January because I was late setting up, so there may be time) Alternately, I'm still waiting to hear back on whether one person wants their copy, so if they've changed their mind there'll be an extra available regardless. :)
@Antrey

Hi! There certainly is! If you'd like to add yourself to Round 2 on the pinglist, those slots will get fulfilled if there are enough people on them. (this will be going through January because I was late setting up, so there may be time) Alternately, I'm still waiting to hear back on whether one person wants their copy, so if they've changed their mind there'll be an extra available regardless. :)

@Catfeather I added myself to the pinglist (I think?), I'm just not sure if I did it right. In any way, I'll be interested in a copy, whenever it's available :)
@Catfeather I added myself to the pinglist (I think?), I'm just not sure if I did it right. In any way, I'll be interested in a copy, whenever it's available :)
@Antrey

Sorry for the delay!

You've got it right, mostly. For the majority of the year that's exactly how you'd do it, but I actually have a separate pinglist at the moment for these holiday accents. (my fault for not saying that - sorry about that!) I moved you over to that one. Thank you!!
@Antrey

Sorry for the delay!

You've got it right, mostly. For the majority of the year that's exactly how you'd do it, but I actually have a separate pinglist at the moment for these holiday accents. (my fault for not saying that - sorry about that!) I moved you over to that one. Thank you!!

1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 167 168