Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Holiday Pixel Shop - CLOSED!
1 2 3
@CrystalSiren7
bump. :)
Found ya. Sorry you closed your hatchery. I tried looking for a link to it and it wasn't there. Glad you're still up for making cute stuff. I'll order something when I have more monies lol.

May I be added to the pinglists for general, new items, and customs please? Ty!
@CrystalSiren7
bump. :)
Found ya. Sorry you closed your hatchery. I tried looking for a link to it and it wasn't there. Glad you're still up for making cute stuff. I'll order something when I have more monies lol.

May I be added to the pinglists for general, new items, and customs please? Ty!
@Kitsune97

aww yeah I closed it because you and one other were the only ones who seemed to want a dragon from there. I'll still be breeding dergs and whatnot but I won't be having a hatchery for a while.
I'll just sell them in the AH. Anywho, yep. I've had these little cute pixel goodies and pets in my folders for years and I thought it'd be super cute to bring them back out again.

And right away, i shall add you to the ping lists thank you :)
@Kitsune97

aww yeah I closed it because you and one other were the only ones who seemed to want a dragon from there. I'll still be breeding dergs and whatnot but I won't be having a hatchery for a while.
I'll just sell them in the AH. Anywho, yep. I've had these little cute pixel goodies and pets in my folders for years and I thought it'd be super cute to bring them back out again.

And right away, i shall add you to the ping lists thank you :)
gvQdifp.png · FR+2
· Artist & Lore Writer
· They/Them
· ♥Taken♥
leaves_by_lizziecat1279-d9luwyz.png · FREE EGGS
Nature Thread!
tumblr_n4psrucUbT1s5kckyo1_r1_75sq.gif
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif
@CrystalSiren7

Awww I'm super sorry about that. Well good luck with your pixel shop! I wish you a prosperous shop!! ^^ (said shop twice oops lol).

Yay ty! I'll be back for some goodies once i've saved up some cash!
@CrystalSiren7

Awww I'm super sorry about that. Well good luck with your pixel shop! I wish you a prosperous shop!! ^^ (said shop twice oops lol).

Yay ty! I'll be back for some goodies once i've saved up some cash!
@Kitsune97

Thanks! Okie dokie! You've been added to the pinglists! I'll be working super hard at getting these new cuties out! I hope it goes well for you and if you need anything just let me know!
@Kitsune97

Thanks! Okie dokie! You've been added to the pinglists! I'll be working super hard at getting these new cuties out! I hope it goes well for you and if you need anything just let me know!
gvQdifp.png · FR+2
· Artist & Lore Writer
· They/Them
· ♥Taken♥
Nature Thread!
@CrystalSiren7

okie dokie I look forward to the new stuff too! Thanks so much!
@CrystalSiren7

okie dokie I look forward to the new stuff too! Thanks so much!
@Kitsune97

you're very welcome!
@Kitsune97

you're very welcome!
gvQdifp.png · FR+2
· Artist & Lore Writer
· They/Them
· ♥Taken♥
Nature Thread!
bump. I will be online after my family and I see Star Wars! Have an AWESOME HOLIDAY everyone!! <3 Then i'll be back to work making cute little adoptables!
bump. I will be online after my family and I see Star Wars! Have an AWESOME HOLIDAY everyone!! <3 Then i'll be back to work making cute little adoptables!
gvQdifp.png · FR+2
· Artist & Lore Writer
· They/Them
· ♥Taken♥
Nature Thread!
bump :) almost done with the holiday bears! I hope these turn out okay! :D
bump :) almost done with the holiday bears! I hope these turn out okay! :D
gvQdifp.png · FR+2
· Artist & Lore Writer
· They/Them
· ♥Taken♥
Nature Thread!
bump. sorry it's been a little while. now that it's after the holidays I can get back to focusing on these cute pixel goodies for you all! :)
bump. sorry it's been a little while. now that it's after the holidays I can get back to focusing on these cute pixel goodies for you all! :)
gvQdifp.png · FR+2
· Artist & Lore Writer
· They/Them
· ♥Taken♥
Nature Thread!
1 2 3