Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I think we're breaking the coli...
1 2 3
I was having so much coli lag yesterday (which I expected bc first day of a fest week is always hard that I gave up)and go through 4/5 battles late this evening before lag hit again

thanks FR admins for forcing me to recover from IvFire yesterday with the lag but I'd rather not flip my sleep schedule to be online when the site will load for the next two weeks

I have all the old fest bears and fake bears from last year's NoTN so I'm just going to get what I can of the new items without stressing and then assume that I'll fill in post fest piecemeal like (evenm if that measn saving up for an expensive rare drop) ( was only going to sell the eggs or scrolls anyway or donate them as future ice dom prizes so, it's not a big loss).

I was having so much coli lag yesterday (which I expected bc first day of a fest week is always hard that I gave up)and go through 4/5 battles late this evening before lag hit again

thanks FR admins for forcing me to recover from IvFire yesterday with the lag but I'd rather not flip my sleep schedule to be online when the site will load for the next two weeks

I have all the old fest bears and fake bears from last year's NoTN so I'm just going to get what I can of the new items without stressing and then assume that I'll fill in post fest piecemeal like (evenm if that measn saving up for an expensive rare drop) ( was only going to sell the eggs or scrolls anyway or donate them as future ice dom prizes so, it's not a big loss).

I made the post above and then minutes later undel and staff announced changes that fixed my main problems with chests (new baldwin/stocking apparel in T marketplace in bulk.

I came back after rollover to check in detail and I'm smiling again. its so much better to feel this way during the holidays.
I made the post above and then minutes later undel and staff announced changes that fixed my main problems with chests (new baldwin/stocking apparel in T marketplace in bulk.

I came back after rollover to check in detail and I'm smiling again. its so much better to feel this way during the holidays.
A hard refresh (ctrl + f5) will trigger a full reload.

The coliseum is not over capacity. The issue with getting back in is tied largely to cached assets if you leave and return rapidly.
A hard refresh (ctrl + f5) will trigger a full reload.

The coliseum is not over capacity. The issue with getting back in is tied largely to cached assets if you leave and return rapidly.
Uh thankfuly the coli has been well behaved for me so far and I only got disconnected when my actual internet cut out. A week before it crashed like every half an hour so I do see the server upgrade working.
Uh thankfuly the coli has been well behaved for me so far and I only got disconnected when my actual internet cut out. A week before it crashed like every half an hour so I do see the server upgrade working.
The coli has been working the same as always for me - which is to say that it lags down something fierce as soon as a spell is cast but runs smoothly after a refresh.

An animation toggle would have been beyond wonderful, but the coli is no where near the worst I've seen it at.
The coli has been working the same as always for me - which is to say that it lags down something fierce as soon as a spell is cast but runs smoothly after a refresh.

An animation toggle would have been beyond wonderful, but the coli is no where near the worst I've seen it at.
Don't forget to ping me @Aryllia to get my attention.
The coli is actually working better for me at the moment, than it has been over the last few weeks! Normally I keep getting never-ending battles where I have to refresh to fix it (loosing all my stored breath *sob*) but since NotN went live I've not had this happen once.

For those having problems, have you tried the alternate socket? Go to your Account Settings (little drop down menu next to your name at the top of the page), and under the Faire Game Socket option, try changing it.

No promises it will help, but it's worth trying :)
The coli is actually working better for me at the moment, than it has been over the last few weeks! Normally I keep getting never-ending battles where I have to refresh to fix it (loosing all my stored breath *sob*) but since NotN went live I've not had this happen once.

For those having problems, have you tried the alternate socket? Go to your Account Settings (little drop down menu next to your name at the top of the page), and under the Faire Game Socket option, try changing it.

No promises it will help, but it's worth trying :)
tysharina_quicksilverchild_fr_by_tysharina-d8tcy3k.png
what is the "coli"? Sorry, I'm fairly new here.
what is the "coli"? Sorry, I'm fairly new here.
Rina rain
@Sphinxlady324
It's the Coliseum. :) You can find it under the "Play" header on the sidebar.
@Sphinxlady324
It's the Coliseum. :) You can find it under the "Play" header on the sidebar.
Thank you:)
Thank you:)
Rina rain
1 2 3