Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Has anyone even see a Scythe Kamaitachi?
[item=scythe kamaitachi] This guy. I do not believe he exists. His older brother, the impossible to buy hippojay, has at least been found once. But this guy? I haven't seen anyone who has even seen one. What gives? Has he been coded into the game? Where IS this little pokeweasel?
Scythe Kamaitachi

This guy. I do not believe he exists. His older brother, the impossible to buy hippojay, has at least been found once. But this guy? I haven't seen anyone who has even seen one. What gives? Has he been coded into the game? Where IS this little pokeweasel?
2u8j5dz.jpg
Apparently they don't stock at the Marketplace and can only be obtained from Pinkerton or randomly from chests.

It is simply infuriating. He's the only Kamaitachi I want. B|
Apparently they don't stock at the Marketplace and can only be obtained from Pinkerton or randomly from chests.

It is simply infuriating. He's the only Kamaitachi I want. B|
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
He'll be dropping in coliseum. :-)
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh! c: /can't wait for that
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh! c: /can't wait for that
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
[quote name="Undel" date="2013-09-19 11:06:15"]He'll be dropping in coliseum. :-)[/quote] @undel -*smooches your feet* THANK YOU! It's literally been driving me crazy for weeks! ;w;
Undel wrote on 2013-09-19 11:06:15:

@undel -*smooches your feet* THANK YOU! It's literally been driving me crazy for weeks! ;w;
2u8j5dz.jpg
Ohh he must be like the "Trick of the Light" and "Leafy Moth" that are only available through drops in the Coliseum (or crafting). Maybe he's the special familiar drop for the new Swamp area that has been rumored to be coming to the Coliseum!
Ohh he must be like the "Trick of the Light" and "Leafy Moth" that are only available through drops in the Coliseum (or crafting). Maybe he's the special familiar drop for the new Swamp area that has been rumored to be coming to the Coliseum!
1kz7OWt.png
He'll probably show up in the mire. XD (what i've seen the new area called, mire/swamp)
He'll probably show up in the mire. XD (what i've seen the new area called, mire/swamp)
I sell G2 Purebred Imps from dragons #181 and 182 Check my lair for listings.
I really look forward to a new battle area. ^^
I really look forward to a new battle area. ^^
Oh yes! A new area would be wonderful!
Oh yes! A new area would be wonderful!
177499lightofknowledge2.png
I've been eagerly awaiting this new battle area. >:D My dragon team is almost to Harpy's Roost, so it'll be nice to have somewhere to go afterwards too (especially if this little guy will be obtainable there, he's so neat lookin')
I've been eagerly awaiting this new battle area. >:D My dragon team is almost to Harpy's Roost, so it'll be nice to have somewhere to go afterwards too (especially if this little guy will be obtainable there, he's so neat lookin')
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png