Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] lvl 19 dragon CLOSED
1 2
@BrightIce She looks so cool! Sure, I would love to buy her when she levels. What were you looking for price wise?
@BrightIce She looks so cool! Sure, I would love to buy her when she levels. What were you looking for price wise?
@Palisin I have this Lvl19 Arcane girl that I bought with the intention to be a mire flyer, she's been tinctured so you can build her however you like. She comes with an Ambush stone attached [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17569713] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/175698/17569713_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Palisin

I have this Lvl19 Arcane girl that I bought with the intention to be a mire flyer, she's been tinctured so you can build her however you like. She comes with an Ambush stone attached

17569713_350.png

qvTNuJR.png
~May the wind forever be in your favour and may it always be at your back~

Australian | FR +19 | She/Her
candle-smol.png
@Palisin
Would 300 gems work? I can put a second ambush on her for a little more too.
@Palisin
Would 300 gems work? I can put a second ambush on her for a little more too.
XW2PxEW.png
@BrightIce sure, I can pay from 300 and more if you add a second ambush. She'd be really useful in the coli for my team and awesome looking too

@Lallie sorry I think I found my last member, but shes beautiful!
@BrightIce sure, I can pay from 300 and more if you add a second ambush. She'd be really useful in the coli for my team and awesome looking too

@Lallie sorry I think I found my last member, but shes beautiful!
@Palisin
Great! I've got her to level 19 now so she's ready to come kick butt for you. :) Would 350 gems be okay for her with the second ambush? It's my last ambush so I'll have to pay AH prices for my next one. I haven't put it on her yet so if you've changed your mind and want her for 300 gems with just the one ambush let me know. Otherwise I'll pop it on her and open the CR. :)
@Palisin
Great! I've got her to level 19 now so she's ready to come kick butt for you. :) Would 350 gems be okay for her with the second ambush? It's my last ambush so I'll have to pay AH prices for my next one. I haven't put it on her yet so if you've changed your mind and want her for 300 gems with just the one ambush let me know. Otherwise I'll pop it on her and open the CR. :)
XW2PxEW.png
@BrightIce 350 is great, thank you so much!
@BrightIce 350 is great, thank you so much!
@Palisin
Great, thanks! She's got two ambushes now and I'll open the CR. Have fun with her! :)
@Palisin
Great, thanks! She's got two ambushes now and I'll open the CR. Have fun with her! :)
XW2PxEW.png
@BrightIce Yay! thank you very much :D
@BrightIce Yay! thank you very much :D
1 2