Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Im new and whats this
I signed up for dragons and now I'm trying to calculate the economy of this website.
It is fun! really fun. I waited about a year to try to get in and here I am, not knowing what to do, but still having a good time. I have so many questions but its kinda hard to figure out where to go with them!

I guess the question I'll ask to whoever's reading is, what was it like when you first joined? Was it a little overwhelming or did you figure it out pretty quickly?
I signed up for dragons and now I'm trying to calculate the economy of this website.
It is fun! really fun. I waited about a year to try to get in and here I am, not knowing what to do, but still having a good time. I have so many questions but its kinda hard to figure out where to go with them!

I guess the question I'll ask to whoever's reading is, what was it like when you first joined? Was it a little overwhelming or did you figure it out pretty quickly?
@Glitterkittens Hello there! Welcome to flight rising :) I'm glad you're having a fun time here so far!

When I signed up my partner was actually already playing at the time, so I had someone on hand to show me all the ropes so to speak :). I can certainly see how it could be quite overwhelming otherwise though! There's quite a few things to do on here when you're new. If you ever need any help with anything then never hesitate to ask! Everyone's always very willing to help, and my PM's are always open to offer any help you might need here also :)
@Glitterkittens Hello there! Welcome to flight rising :) I'm glad you're having a fun time here so far!

When I signed up my partner was actually already playing at the time, so I had someone on hand to show me all the ropes so to speak :). I can certainly see how it could be quite overwhelming otherwise though! There's quite a few things to do on here when you're new. If you ever need any help with anything then never hesitate to ask! Everyone's always very willing to help, and my PM's are always open to offer any help you might need here also :)
@DarkBahamut Ahh thank you! I have a few friends on here already, but they're not really close enough to show me much of what to do and answer every little question I have about things. I've mostly had a lot of trial and error on things like transmuting and the coliseum. I was mostly afraid at first about having my dragons fight because I was worried that if they died in the game, they died for real. After thinking on that a bit, i realized they probably wouldnt implement that, though still, from a completely new viewpoint, there's a lot i dont really know yet about how this website works!

Everyone here is very nice though, it's refreshing to be openly accepted into a site and be given a lot of gifts just for being new. I'm loving the community here!
@DarkBahamut Ahh thank you! I have a few friends on here already, but they're not really close enough to show me much of what to do and answer every little question I have about things. I've mostly had a lot of trial and error on things like transmuting and the coliseum. I was mostly afraid at first about having my dragons fight because I was worried that if they died in the game, they died for real. After thinking on that a bit, i realized they probably wouldnt implement that, though still, from a completely new viewpoint, there's a lot i dont really know yet about how this website works!

Everyone here is very nice though, it's refreshing to be openly accepted into a site and be given a lot of gifts just for being new. I'm loving the community here!
@Glitterkittens I can definitely see how those sort of things can be confusing for a new user. I even end up forgetting half the stuff about Baldwin myself from time to time! Short of accidentally exalting your dragons, you really can't do too much wrong with experimenting and trial and error though. Everything will become clearer in time though, and really, never hesitate to ask if you want to know something. No question is too small if you don't know the answer :)

And indeed! I love the way new users are greeted and helped out at the start. Really helps getting started at first for sure :)

@Glitterkittens I can definitely see how those sort of things can be confusing for a new user. I even end up forgetting half the stuff about Baldwin myself from time to time! Short of accidentally exalting your dragons, you really can't do too much wrong with experimenting and trial and error though. Everything will become clearer in time though, and really, never hesitate to ask if you want to know something. No question is too small if you don't know the answer :)

And indeed! I love the way new users are greeted and helped out at the start. Really helps getting started at first for sure :)

@Glitterkittens I'm glad you're enjoying Flight Rising and make great memories while going on your journey!
@Glitterkittens I'm glad you're enjoying Flight Rising and make great memories while going on your journey!