Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How To - NotN Luck
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14
*rubs hands together*

OKAY COME ON WORK WORK WOWRK OWRKKROKHK

i mean idk
*rubs hands together*

OKAY COME ON WORK WORK WOWRK OWRKKROKHK

i mean idk
power of the peeb avatar. time to try.
power of the peeb avatar. time to try.
m59NfS2.png
guess my precious little enchantress from last year's NotN will have to do. bring me luck Nveryll!

edit: still no... all i've been getting at buttrocks. maybe i'll try again in the waterway later.
guess my precious little enchantress from last year's NotN will have to do. bring me luck Nveryll!

edit: still no... all i've been getting at buttrocks. maybe i'll try again in the waterway later.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
I NEED TO TRY THIS.

I WILL COME BACK AND BE EXCITED IF IT WORKS
I NEED TO TRY THIS.

I WILL COME BACK AND BE EXCITED IF IT WORKS
>
tumblr_oh6risLJAT1vfeckzo5_r3_250.png oh look
an art tumblr
qfhaYao.png
Dunno of it's just dumb luck or not, but I bought a noc, switched my avatar to her, and got two chests my first two turns in the coli. Holla.
Dunno of it's just dumb luck or not, but I bought a noc, switched my avatar to her, and got two chests my first two turns in the coli. Holla.
Ok nocturne you do your magic!
Ok nocturne you do your magic!
4wPbTeZ.jpgSyCN2na.pngaM4Qu0f.gifOFrfPUV.pngSN6WNSw.png
YOOOOOO MEET CORDELIA
YOOOOOO MEET CORDELIA
please ping if you respond/quote except in my own threads

looking to buy skycat, golden idol, cog frog, pm if you're selling
i don't know if this is working for me. My Nocturne has been since i started and i'm getting one chest every 20 minutes or so. (though i did just get two chests in a minute).
Yet i am having awful luck with what i get from the chests....
I might change my icon from a Nocturne to see if my luck gets worse.
i don't know if this is working for me. My Nocturne has been since i started and i'm getting one chest every 20 minutes or so. (though i did just get two chests in a minute).
Yet i am having awful luck with what i get from the chests....
I might change my icon from a Nocturne to see if my luck gets worse.
Just changed my icon for the first time in a loooong time to the Nocturne I found and hatched last year. Hopefully she brings me luck!!
Just changed my icon for the first time in a loooong time to the Nocturne I found and hatched last year. Hopefully she brings me luck!!
averan, they/them
please always ping!
Lets do this
Lets do this
bonsai_selkirie_1_wip_by_auricolor-dawffmd.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14