Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Holiday Raffle for Everyone!!
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 77 78
@runningwater

First NoN, seems fun^^
@runningwater

First NoN, seems fun^^
x76HR8c.png
@Runningwater
And another comment for today!
@Runningwater
And another comment for today!
tumblr_nxdfpaik0p1ukywbko6_100.png
@runningwater

Oh! I used to live in Texas! All my life, actually. Just moved from there a year and a half ago. Whereabouts are you?? My mom still lives in Houston / Humble area. I used to live around there, and then just kept migrating north over the years... Kingwood, Conroe, Huntsville, then Dallas / Fort Worth.
@runningwater

Oh! I used to live in Texas! All my life, actually. Just moved from there a year and a half ago. Whereabouts are you?? My mom still lives in Houston / Humble area. I used to live around there, and then just kept migrating north over the years... Kingwood, Conroe, Huntsville, then Dallas / Fort Worth.
@runningwater

This isnt for an extra ticket but i think its reallly sweet you always try to reply back to us ^^ youre so nice
@runningwater

This isnt for an extra ticket but i think its reallly sweet you always try to reply back to us ^^ youre so nice
pukasloth_sleeping.gif
@runningwater It's 73 degrees outside, which is warmer than usual in winter even for Texas? I'm not sure how to feel about it. Is it the same for you or a little colder?
@runningwater It's 73 degrees outside, which is warmer than usual in winter even for Texas? I'm not sure how to feel about it. Is it the same for you or a little colder?
Bumpity^
Bumpity^
74608095.png 67644545.png 66323483.png My Wishlist
Long Drop Coli
Aella Hatchery (Green dragons)
HFNgSxI.gif
@runningwater

bump
@runningwater

bump
can I join
can I join
narutobijiu_by_taphlo-d9l1ot6.gif
@psychoneko it was great last year because it was a new breed, but this year will still be awesome with any new updates they may have!
@whitecatblackcat @COparade @Someordinaryguy
@KyoKai I live just north of Austin, I was born here and plan on staying here at least past college.
@Misaki0728 :D awwww I try to stay involved with all my contestants and let them know they they've been heard:)
@Syllviiana It's about the same here, but since today was cloudy it did stay a bit colder. I'm in central Texas so it's still pretty warm. Where are you located?
@taphlo yes you may!! Welcome!
@psychoneko it was great last year because it was a new breed, but this year will still be awesome with any new updates they may have!
@whitecatblackcat @COparade @Someordinaryguy
@KyoKai I live just north of Austin, I was born here and plan on staying here at least past college.
@Misaki0728 :D awwww I try to stay involved with all my contestants and let them know they they've been heard:)
@Syllviiana It's about the same here, but since today was cloudy it did stay a bit colder. I'm in central Texas so it's still pretty warm. Where are you located?
@taphlo yes you may!! Welcome!
984205b.png
@Runningwater

Ah hillcountry! It's really pretty there, but you know that. Also really really hot in those summers.. But you know that too! ^-^ I live in the mountains of North Carolina now, but I do miss Texas (especially those awesome thunderstorms). This year, my grandmother got us a nice Texas Lonestar state ornament for our tree~ Made me so happy lol
@Runningwater

Ah hillcountry! It's really pretty there, but you know that. Also really really hot in those summers.. But you know that too! ^-^ I live in the mountains of North Carolina now, but I do miss Texas (especially those awesome thunderstorms). This year, my grandmother got us a nice Texas Lonestar state ornament for our tree~ Made me so happy lol
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 77 78