Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Finished
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@DragonLovell and @8Hoof. I am sorry, I did not mean it like that, I just did not see the part of the message that said that you were notified. When I pinged 8Hoof, I only meant is to let them know that I was interested in the dragon. I had no knowledge that you already knew. Again, sorry.
@DragonLovell and @8Hoof. I am sorry, I did not mean it like that, I just did not see the part of the message that said that you were notified. When I pinged 8Hoof, I only meant is to let them know that I was interested in the dragon. I had no knowledge that you already knew. Again, sorry.
Is the female blue pearlcatcher still available? If so I could give her a forever home! @dragonlovell
Is the female blue pearlcatcher still available? If so I could give her a forever home! @dragonlovell
hAznNSR.png +1 FR Time
-She/herlolll

Links and Things
-Dergs For Sale
-My Familiar Quest
-Looking for Dragons

Whoa um you might wanna go easy on them, @DragonLovell. Please forgive her @SkyJumper it's been a bad day for her.
Whoa um you might wanna go easy on them, @DragonLovell. Please forgive her @SkyJumper it's been a bad day for her.
@dragonlovell @bloodwings
I'm sorry for what i did but you have to keep in mind that i am a new player that does not know how to do everything on this site. I don't need the dragon if you think i am not worthy enough. If i offended you I'm sorry. I'm not playing on a computer, i am playing on a phone and I don't know if it's even possible to meet your standards on a phone. I also have terrible internet which limits me from doing somethings. Please don't send me the dragon. I'm no longer interested.

Good day.
@dragonlovell @bloodwings
I'm sorry for what i did but you have to keep in mind that i am a new player that does not know how to do everything on this site. I don't need the dragon if you think i am not worthy enough. If i offended you I'm sorry. I'm not playing on a computer, i am playing on a phone and I don't know if it's even possible to meet your standards on a phone. I also have terrible internet which limits me from doing somethings. Please don't send me the dragon. I'm no longer interested.

Good day.
hAznNSR.png +1 FR Time
-She/herlolll

Links and Things
-Dergs For Sale
-My Familiar Quest
-Looking for Dragons

@SkyJumper

.... Your dragon has been sent. @DragonLovell do I need to come over there and hug you?
@SkyJumper

.... Your dragon has been sent. @DragonLovell do I need to come over there and hug you?
plague_0.png tumblr_inline_nbax4xlrxv1qg78ij.png

Clan BloodWings!
tumblr_inline_nbax555ssE1qg78ij.png plague_2.png
@fuinfea

Enjoy your dragon. :)
@fuinfea

Enjoy your dragon. :)

Clan BloodWings!
@SkyJumper

Oh, well i already sent it do you want it anyway? You must have posted while I was writing my message. She really is having a terrible day, she's normally very nice.
@SkyJumper

Oh, well i already sent it do you want it anyway? You must have posted while I was writing my message. She really is having a terrible day, she's normally very nice.

Clan BloodWings!
@bloodwings @dragonlovell
I'm sorry i said that. I just got upset for being confronted so abruptly. I'm sorry. This is a wonderful thing you've got going here! you are very generous.
@bloodwings @dragonlovell
I'm sorry i said that. I just got upset for being confronted so abruptly. I'm sorry. This is a wonderful thing you've got going here! you are very generous.
hAznNSR.png +1 FR Time
-She/herlolll

Links and Things
-Dergs For Sale
-My Familiar Quest
-Looking for Dragons

@bloodwings

Same to you. I guess I'll accept it. Thank you for being so generous! I hope that @dragonlovell feels better soon!
@bloodwings

Same to you. I guess I'll accept it. Thank you for being so generous! I hope that @dragonlovell feels better soon!
hAznNSR.png +1 FR Time
-She/herlolll

Links and Things
-Dergs For Sale
-My Familiar Quest
-Looking for Dragons

@SkyJumper

No need to be I would have said the same thing. She shouldn't have done that.
@SkyJumper

No need to be I would have said the same thing. She shouldn't have done that.

Clan BloodWings!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13