Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Native German Speakers?
1 2 3 4
i've studied german, i wanted to become a translator. i'm too afraid to actually speak it though and it feels like such a waste ;;
i've studied german, i wanted to become a translator. i'm too afraid to actually speak it though and it feels like such a waste ;;
@Ruude Komme aus NRW, Wuppertal um genau zu sein, und studiere in Düsseldorf :)

Jaa, die deutschen Threads immer ... ka wieso die immer sterben, ist eigentlich schade.
@Ruude Komme aus NRW, Wuppertal um genau zu sein, und studiere in Düsseldorf :)

Jaa, die deutschen Threads immer ... ka wieso die immer sterben, ist eigentlich schade.
iIrk1Wj.png
@SiresQueen

Yeah, it's a ridiculously hard language. Even native speakers get confused a lot by it :'D

@Momijis
Woah really? OoO That took some dedication I bet !
Learning other languages is never a waste imo

If you wanna write in German just go for it I'd say. The native speakers usually love to see/hear others write/talk German and are really friendly and flattered (I know I am :D)

@applejuice
Wir sind halt alle doch zu verklemmt ;D
@SiresQueen

Yeah, it's a ridiculously hard language. Even native speakers get confused a lot by it :'D

@Momijis
Woah really? OoO That took some dedication I bet !
Learning other languages is never a waste imo

If you wanna write in German just go for it I'd say. The native speakers usually love to see/hear others write/talk German and are really friendly and flattered (I know I am :D)

@applejuice
Wir sind halt alle doch zu verklemmt ;D
@Ruude it did but it german is a fun language so it was worth it. now all i really need to do is keep learning new words (which is hard because my memory is terrible... lol)

haha and maybe i'll try! can't get better if i don't anyway
@Ruude it did but it german is a fun language so it was worth it. now all i really need to do is keep learning new words (which is hard because my memory is terrible... lol)

haha and maybe i'll try! can't get better if i don't anyway
Hey Hello!
German as well! :>

@Momijis
Of course I can't speak for all people, but from my experience @Ruude is totally right! It's always appreciated if others learn german (and then for fun wow). If ya have any trouble you've got enough german people here to help you out :D
Hey Hello!
German as well! :>

@Momijis
Of course I can't speak for all people, but from my experience @Ruude is totally right! It's always appreciated if others learn german (and then for fun wow). If ya have any trouble you've got enough german people here to help you out :D
bIGV3ms.png
@project666
Fluent/Native German speaker :>
@project666
Fluent/Native German speaker :>
@MissMima that makes me feel a lot better, thank you c: ich werde mein Bestes geben
@MissMima that makes me feel a lot better, thank you c: ich werde mein Bestes geben
@Vehementis
Ja, hier bin ich. :D

Native german and also pretty good in english as secondary language. ^^
It's true, there are so many people here, who can barely master their native language. Let alone, what I have seen sometimes in facebook, when a friend was chatting there... xD
And then, when you hear the youth talking to each other. It's horrible... ^^'

But anyway. I hope, that this thread will last a little bit longer. And if somebody needs some help in learning german, you can always ask the pros. ^^
@Vehementis
Ja, hier bin ich. :D

Native german and also pretty good in english as secondary language. ^^
It's true, there are so many people here, who can barely master their native language. Let alone, what I have seen sometimes in facebook, when a friend was chatting there... xD
And then, when you hear the youth talking to each other. It's horrible... ^^'

But anyway. I hope, that this thread will last a little bit longer. And if somebody needs some help in learning german, you can always ask the pros. ^^
Free in mind and true in heart... A long journey awaits me.
:3
:3
[img][/img]18396110_350.png
upload
@project666 Heya, I'm a native German as well, feel free to hit me up if you wanna practise some. Though I see you've already gathered a few people here, hehe. :> Didn'T know there were quite a few Germans on here as well!
@project666 Heya, I'm a native German as well, feel free to hit me up if you wanna practise some. Though I see you've already gathered a few people here, hehe. :> Didn'T know there were quite a few Germans on here as well!
samanddean_by_mafiavamp-d99vinn.gif
1 2 3 4