Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Night of Nocturne
1 2 3
So far they seem pretty decent in the Woodlands area. Just a quick question, the coliseum Mimics do drop familiar versions of themselves. I thought I saw it somewhere but can't find it now. I want to battle the each area until I get a familiar version of the mimic.

And maybe I won't look at the news next year until I am awake. Ijust realized the Agol is a recolored Loga.... (or at least a mimic one)
So far they seem pretty decent in the Woodlands area. Just a quick question, the coliseum Mimics do drop familiar versions of themselves. I thought I saw it somewhere but can't find it now. I want to battle the each area until I get a familiar version of the mimic.

And maybe I won't look at the news next year until I am awake. Ijust realized the Agol is a recolored Loga.... (or at least a mimic one)

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
Am I the only one not finding mimics in the coliseum???
[quote name="ShimmerShine" date=2015-12-20 06:20:16] Where's the best place to encounter NoTN enemies? I can't find them! [/quote] I have gotten 2 chests from the waterway! Plus 17 mimic powder and I was only farming for 45 minutes :)
ShimmerShine wrote on 2015-12-20:
Where's the best place to encounter NoTN enemies? I can't find them!

I have gotten 2 chests from the waterway!
Plus 17 mimic powder and I was only farming for 45 minutes :)
5p1NDy8.png
The water ways is the best place that I have found mimics show up in groups most of the time
The water ways is the best place that I have found mimics show up in groups most of the time
I have gotten 2 chests from the Woodlands area. Haven't done any of the others yet as I want to try to get a familiar from each venue, so can't say anything about the chances there.
I have gotten 2 chests from the Woodlands area. Haven't done any of the others yet as I want to try to get a familiar from each venue, so can't say anything about the chances there.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
Try opening 1000s of chests and getting nothing but junk, because that's exactly what happened last year.
Try opening 1000s of chests and getting nothing but junk, because that's exactly what happened last year.
Simmy27star_tiny1_zpsyjvxxiab.gifTAnznlj.pngcoatle_sleepy_adopt_simmy27star_by_vampireselene13-d9h0gf9.gif
Hello, I hope this isn't off topic. I already used all 25 of my gathering turns but found nothing special or different. Am I missing something? Does digging or scavenging in a certain location give better chances of something new or is it all luck?
Hello, I hope this isn't off topic. I already used all 25 of my gathering turns but found nothing special or different. Am I missing something? Does digging or scavenging in a certain location give better chances of something new or is it all luck?
@blueruby No you're not missing anything, the chests are just rare. I didn't get any from gathering today either (but a shadow egg, so not a complete waste of time).
Also, I found that the mire is a good place to look for mimics. I refresh every battle that doesn't have any of them living statues in it and got myself 6 chests in a couple of hours, one of ehich gave me a breed change scroll...the one thing I wasn't looking for, god of RNG are laughing at me.
@blueruby No you're not missing anything, the chests are just rare. I didn't get any from gathering today either (but a shadow egg, so not a complete waste of time).
Also, I found that the mire is a good place to look for mimics. I refresh every battle that doesn't have any of them living statues in it and got myself 6 chests in a couple of hours, one of ehich gave me a breed change scroll...the one thing I wasn't looking for, god of RNG are laughing at me.
6CVg72d.png
[quote name="@Theonlytoner" date=2015-12-20 07:13:06] Am I the only one not finding mimics in the coliseum??? [/quote]Are you fighting in the Training Fields? They don't appear there :/
@Theonlytoner wrote on 2015-12-20:
Are you fighting in the Training Fields? They don't appear there :/
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 | he/him

accents
art shop
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
Bamboo Falls
33xu05z.png
Bamboo Falls
33xu05z.png
5p1NDy8.png
1 2 3