Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne 2015
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 189 190
that's A LOT of new stuff
that's A LOT of new stuff
tumblr_nscvqtcXHo1toghkpo3_100.png BiLKyog.gif
*FALLS OVER* OMG
*FALLS OVER* OMG
gPt7rtY.pngCHCjXcz.png
I think the drop rates were just increased, because I just got my 3rd chest! ^-^
I think the drop rates were just increased, because I just got my 3rd chest! ^-^

AH SALE

AH SALE

AH SALE

AH SALE
Oh my gosh the Michael Jackson reference in the Deadly Reflection's description is great who did that you're fabulous
Oh my gosh the Michael Jackson reference in the Deadly Reflection's description is great who did that you're fabulous
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
Garhered, did coli, ohhhh so this is what the complaints are,.... zilch festival stuffs. :(
Garhered, did coli, ohhhh so this is what the complaints are,.... zilch festival stuffs. :(
Heck yeah witchy apparel! Mimic loga! Im so happy omg
Heck yeah witchy apparel! Mimic loga! Im so happy omg
~
4LEDbjY.gif
~
P T E R I

She/Her | FR +3
okay I'm sorry but if anyone thinks that chests which don't drop at all are better than chests with random crap inside, they could shoot me. idk.
okay I'm sorry but if anyone thinks that chests which don't drop at all are better than chests with random crap inside, they could shoot me. idk.
I hope they perfected the drop rate on the items and that the only chest and its contents (a fake bear familiar that I did not have) That i found while gathering is a sign of this...the first NoN event was...chaotic...to say the lease...and I would hate to see FR repeat the same mistakes...
I hope they perfected the drop rate on the items and that the only chest and its contents (a fake bear familiar that I did not have) That i found while gathering is a sign of this...the first NoN event was...chaotic...to say the lease...and I would hate to see FR repeat the same mistakes...
Its all just a joke.
Thought it would be a good idea to level fodder in the Kelp Beds, maybe get some chests in the process, only to realise my team can't Scratch-Eliminate those Jawlockers :')

Things are off to a bit of a bumpy start but I'm not too worried! Love the new familiars and the apparel sets - I just hope I'll be able to collect most of it before the event's over.
Thought it would be a good idea to level fodder in the Kelp Beds, maybe get some chests in the process, only to realise my team can't Scratch-Eliminate those Jawlockers :')

Things are off to a bit of a bumpy start but I'm not too worried! Love the new familiars and the apparel sets - I just hope I'll be able to collect most of it before the event's over.
94b6d5eae329964f76d4f11fc638cf50702858f9.gif
scolopendromorph
australian | 24 | g1 collector
(please copy+paste my username when pinging!)

huh did they adjust the droprate? Or am I just getting luckier :/
huh did they adjust the droprate? Or am I just getting luckier :/
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 189 190