Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Level 25s
1 2 3 4
@wonnysoup

I'm currently at 68k Treasure. But a payment plan would be helpful. I've got a Woodland Turkey skin I can trade as partial payment if that's ok.
@wonnysoup

I'm currently at 68k Treasure. But a payment plan would be helpful. I've got a Woodland Turkey skin I can trade as partial payment if that's ok.
@WhisperingWinds that sounds good, do you havea preference to how much/how often. i'm only looking for treasure at the moment (working towards are lair expansion) but if you manage to sell the skin that could make up part of the payment :0
@WhisperingWinds that sounds good, do you havea preference to how much/how often. i'm only looking for treasure at the moment (working towards are lair expansion) but if you manage to sell the skin that could make up part of the payment :0
@wonnysoup

Would 50k treasure over like 6 weeks be acceptable? I can pay off sooner if that's needed.
@wonnysoup

Would 50k treasure over like 6 weeks be acceptable? I can pay off sooner if that's needed.
@WhisperingWinds That sounds alright, I'll need a 25% down payment upfront though (275*25%=68k), if you can send me that its a deal!
@WhisperingWinds That sounds alright, I'll need a 25% down payment upfront though (275*25%=68k), if you can send me that its a deal!
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
@wonnysoup

Sure thing. I'll get that sent to you now.
@wonnysoup

Sure thing. I'll get that sent to you now.
@wonnysoup how much for the 25's?
@wonnysoup how much for the 25's?
@Komo They're 250k except for Hafina who has been sold to WhisperingWinds above
@Komo They're 250k except for Hafina who has been sold to WhisperingWinds above
1 2 3 4