Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 131 132
@Maki

Control+F but didn't find it

Which gathering profession is needed to find a Darktouched Chimera?
Scavenging
@Maki

Control+F but didn't find it

Which gathering profession is needed to find a Darktouched Chimera?
Scavenging
plague3_zpseb3fb867.png
@Maki, Baku claim this territory as their own, and fight to defend it:
I believe it was Bamboo Falls, not Waterfall
@Maki, Baku claim this territory as their own, and fight to defend it:
I believe it was Bamboo Falls, not Waterfall
@Maki Hey! The "Which of the following is not a secondary gene?" question here has an outdated answer (I think) ^^ The new answer should now be Gembond: [img]http://i.imgur.com/lRj8YdE.png[/img]
@Maki
Hey! The "Which of the following is not a secondary gene?" question here has an outdated answer (I think) ^^
The new answer should now be Gembond:
lRj8YdE.png
@Toothie

Questions aren't unique, sometimes there are several correct answers for the same question: "Which of the following is a possible color outcome for a Flight Rising dragon?" has 6 answers.

There are also 2 different answers for the similar question "Which of the following is not a primary gene?" (Stripes and Daub).
@Toothie

Questions aren't unique, sometimes there are several correct answers for the same question: "Which of the following is a possible color outcome for a Flight Rising dragon?" has 6 answers.

There are also 2 different answers for the similar question "Which of the following is not a primary gene?" (Stripes and Daub).
@ChemicalGod

The question is already listed:
Quote:
Which Deity has the most limbs (arms/legs/wings)?
Arcanist
@ChemicalGod

The question is already listed:
Quote:
Which Deity has the most limbs (arms/legs/wings)?
Arcanist
@WindBlown

pinging myself cuz this thread is helpful
@WindBlown

pinging myself cuz this thread is helpful
Sister Canniacle
pVYFJJf.gif
Thank you for this guide, I appreciate it!
Thank you for this guide, I appreciate it!
Why can't we make this a stickyed thread?
Why can't we make this a stickyed thread?
Please consider pinging me before exalting your gen1s.
Trading Exalts for Familiars
@Maki

This distinctive moth has deep reds and purples running through it’s leafy wings. Its difficult to classify as purely flora or fauna.

The apostrophe is for some reason a square, highlight the first part of the question to find it.
@Maki

This distinctive moth has deep reds and purples running through it’s leafy wings. Its difficult to classify as purely flora or fauna.

The apostrophe is for some reason a square, highlight the first part of the question to find it.
Thanks for making this, I'm sure I will learn some lore eventually but... :/

I wish the game had tiers, like easy questions for new players and advanced for longer time players
Thanks for making this, I'm sure I will learn some lore eventually but... :/

I wish the game had tiers, like easy questions for new players and advanced for longer time players
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 131 132